Joe Hart

Monty - not sure. The one game I played against him he didn't bowl and I cleaned him out second ball. Forgiveable. He was already a Living God anyway.
Lord Rowell - bowler - batting a bit agricultural. Again, forgivable as he was already a Living God.
Leighton James - Steady opening bat. Was on Glamorgan's books at one time, I believe
Ritchie Pitt - Good left arm seamer. Accurate.
Paul Lemon - middle order bat. I bowled him on 95.
brilliant, thanks for this.

Monty - not sure. The one game I played against him he didn't bowl and I cleaned him out second ball. Forgiveable. He was already a Living God anyway.
Lord Rowell - bowler - batting a bit agricultural. Again, forgivable as he was already a Living God.
Leighton James - Steady opening bat. Was on Glamorgan's books at one time, I believe
Ritchie Pitt - Good left arm seamer. Accurate.
Paul Lemon - middle order bat. I bowled him on 95.

Who did you play for in York?

I moved down in 78 and played at Follifoot nr Harrogate. Still involved now. Sundays were always friendlies and we played all over Scarborough, Bridlington, Pocklington, Sheffield, Stamford Bridge, Carlton Towers and a lot of them were day games.

I moved down in 78 and played at Follifoot nr Harrogate. Still involved now. Sundays were always friendlies and we played all over Scarborough, Bridlington, Pocklington, Sheffield, Stamford Bridge, Carlton Towers and a lot of them were day games.
Follifoot. That a memory from childhood when we used to holiday down that way at Primrose Valley or Blue Dolphin holiday parks

Chris Sutton used to play for his local team when he was at Norwich and Blackburn and then picked it up again after he retired from football

Gary Neville opened the batting with a young Matthew Hayden while on the brink of the Man Utd first team.

Back then it used to be encouraged to delve into other sports I guess but with so much money in the game now they don't want to take the chance of unnecessary injuries.

Back