Jocks on the booze

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mate lives in Ayrshire. A lot of his mates or his Mrs mates refer to him as "The English Bastard"
I came up in 2000 to work on West Lothian college and didn't gan yem after meeting a wumman. She was a barmaid and asked the locals to watch out for any jobs going. A week before we were due to go home, I was 70 odd foot up in a cherry picker putting a huge bit of glass in and me fone went. The bloke said can you start Monday? I said what about the interview? He said consider it done, Start Monday. I was there four years. :lol:

I see they're doing a follow up to the documentary that was released 20 years ago about day to day life in Scotland . It's called Trainspotting 2 .

When we were down that there Covent Garden for the cup final, I was chatting to the Police Sgt, I said to him " I bet you haven't seen this many down here since the scotch were down " He replied " Son,you wipe the floor with them, those scotch Fannies pissing in the street, spewing after three cans, shitting themselves where they stood and wearing frocks and dresses and make up"
I said " What a way to go on before a football match" He said " Football ? Who said anything about football ? These scotch twats were going to the theatre"
Feckin Heathens.
He's a big soft scotch twat anarl.

I played for a local Scotch pub team as a student in Edinburgh and scored the league winning goal. The manager flew on the pitch and rugby tackled me screaming

"get the fuck in ya wee English bastard" in the nicest possible way

So you are a fcuking short arsed gonk?

Kinda knew that.

I've told you before go and take your face for a shit

Dropped a three coiler this am,buddy.

Now fcuk off and watch the crap being beaten out of your boys..

Theresa May, Nigel Farage, Liam Fox, Jeremy Corbyn, Amber Rudd, Edward Balls, your boys will take a hell of a beating......

When we were down that there Covent Garden for the cup final, I was chatting to the Police Sgt, I said to him " I bet you haven't seen this many down here since the scotch were down " He replied " Son,you wipe the floor with them, those scotch Fannies pissing in the street, spewing after three cans, shitting themselves where they stood and wearing frocks and dresses and make up"
I said " What a way to go on before a football match" He said " Football ? Who said anything about football ? These scotch twats were going to the theatre"
Feckin Heathens.

He's a big soft scotch twat anarl.
Says the fucker with the Rab C Nesbit avatar. You like the jocks or you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back