Jimmy Savile

Hundreds if not thousands of people knew yet nothing was done about it.
Amazes me that certain 'known' people get away with it for so long, take Harvey Weinstein for example. Simply so powerful that people were so fearful of their own careers that they didnt want to be the one to start the whole shit storm against these 'power players'.
The amount of people that suddenly came forward after didnt half nark me, simply happy to keen quiet to protect their own careers whilst making a tidy living, then suddenly playing the victim afterwards. Doesnt sit right with me at all.

Blonde hair and blue eyes. I was a Nazis dream mate.

Tidied

Amazes me that certain 'known' people get away with it for so long, take Harvey Weinstein for example. Simply so powerful that people were so fearful of their own careers that they didnt want to be the one to start the whole shit storm against these 'power players'.
The amount of people that suddenly came forward after didnt half nark me, simply happy to keen quiet to protect their own careers whilst making a tidy living, then suddenly playing the victim afterwards. Doesnt sit right with me at all.

This.

Back