Jet Black Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe it’s seasonal? I was wounded when Hop Fiction was discontinued.
It's definitely not seasonal. Maybe they've run out. Tesco up my way have been selling loads of brew dog stuff cheap coz it was going out of date! Needless to say I bought as much as I could. Also following brew dog on Twitter they are starting to do it in cans. Maybe something to do with that.

Maybe it’s seasonal? I was wounded when Hop Fiction was discontinued.

Nah, I don't think so, they've had it in for while. They do a lot of seasonal ones as you say, but JBH was always part of the main ones they kept on. Tesco was the only supermarket to sell it as well.

Nevermind - looks like I'll just have to buy a 24 pack online.

It's definitely not seasonal. Maybe they've run out. Tesco up my way have been selling loads of brew dog stuff cheap coz it was going out of date! Needless to say I bought as much as I could. Also following brew dog on Twitter they are starting to do it in cans. Maybe something to do with that.

Ah right, maybe that then. I hope so. It was the fact they removed the price tag that made me think it had gone completely. Normally they say out of stock.

It’s lusharooney. In the fridge now. Got some ribs in the oven, going to have them, geeeeeet loads of mash and sweetcorn then four cans of JBH playing PES.

Cracking night

You enjoy. I’m stocked up with several classy numbers from To Øl and also a can of Verdant Pulp.

With every sip I’ll remember what a basic bitch you are.

It’s lusharooney. In the fridge now. Got some ribs in the oven, going to have them, geeeeeet loads of mash and sweetcorn then four cans of JBH playing PES.

Cracking night
Cans are nitro carb’d as well so should be nicer than the bottles (if you like that kinda thing).

JBH is probably my favourite brew dog beer including their seasonal and one offs, except maybe an apricot sour I had once.

You enjoy. I’m stocked up with several classy numbers from To Øl and also a can of Verdant Pulp.

With every sip I’ll remember what a basic bitch you are.
Pulp is very good, I’m not a huge fan of NEIPAs but it’s a fine example.

Just having some of these now. Not bad, quite like them being nitro cans so they're nice and smooth, albeit less creamy than draught Guinness cans.

A little sweet for me, couldn't drink more than a couple at a time but for £1.50 a can they're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back