Jet Black Heart

Bad news for anyone that is a fan of this - BrewDog have permanently removed it from sale in shops. Now only sold on draught in their own bars :cry:
Really? Dicks.

It was nice like. Last time I was in Brewdog, got a paddle of stouts, think the lowest % was 8% or daft like that. Great night though.

It's in Morrisons. Well that it was the other day 2 packs of 4 for a tenner. Had the zombie cake porter out of Asda recently and liked that anarl

I tried zombie cake last week, it was like a cross between Zeitgeist and Jet Black Heart.

It's in Morrisons. Well that it was the other day 2 packs of 4 for a tenner. Had the zombie cake porter out of Asda recently and liked that anarl

Get it while you can. I emailed them as I noticed it wasn’t available in their own store and they’d deleted the web page for it.

They said they’re no longer selling it...but I suppose technically they could still be producing it and selling to retailers

Last edited:
Get it while you can. I emailed them as I noticed it wasn’t available in their own store and they’d deleted the web page for it.
They were selling little bottles of it for 90p off there website not too long back. I had a couple of orders of it. Must have been killing old stock.

Back