Jermain Defoe (no longer a rumour)

Done well v Accrington as well. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of him he's nee where near as bad as people make out.
I think the fact he’s so slow makes him look worse than he is. His touch etc isn’t that bad. He’s just a bit of a nothing player aswell as in I couldn’t give him an exact position

Done well v Accrington as well. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of him he's nee where near as bad as people make out.

Tbh I think he's usually pretty awful but he's willing to work hard & a decent sub in a situation like that v Portsmouth. Thought he was surprisingly excellent v Accrington as you say.

I asked last night on here if anyone knew Wheatsheaf over the road because he said its all off.Is he ITK or a tit,nobody answered
I think he gets some bits and bobs. Other alleged ITK’s seem to think it’s still a possibility so probably depends who their source is. Everyone gets some wrong no matter how well connected they are, even managers!

If people think AOB is the solution then we are doomed to be in league 1 forever.
Is he going to score the goals to get us promoted? Very likely not.
However, he's fine as a fringe player.
Also, offers another outlet if we're under the cosh like on Saturday, he's tidy in control and has height so can win headers when they start going route one - I thought he was good when he came on.

Tbh I think he's usually pretty awful but he's willing to work hard & a decent sub in a situation like that v Portsmouth. Thought he was surprisingly excellent v Accrington as you say.
That was his one use. Come on for 10 minutes, hold on to the ball and see out time. That's not really being a 'striker', is it?

Back