Jeffrey Epstein Dead

Even if on a list of visitors to the island. Not everything would have been nefarious.

Be careful throwing lists of people.qround and tarnishing them

Many would have used it as a getaway from the press pack for a holiday.

Last edited:
Maxwell was an escape goat. The deals the feds would’ve offered her for names would’ve set her up on easy (easier) street.
But shes banged up starting pube fires with big doris.
Imagine the influence of the people she’s protecting if she’s prepared to do time to protect them, after the privilege shes enjoyed all her life.
Logon or register to see this image

Could have been written by a Spurs fan?

Weird how it’s all left wing people when there’s actually loads of photos of people like Trump with Epstein and he’s not on that list🤣

Do people really think Cher, Drew Barrymore and Rachel Maddow are that type man?? Ludicrous
Makes you think

Just to get the thread back on topic after a weird tangent.

I think a lot of us who have some knowledge of what went on are curious about the naming of names. I watched a documentary about this whole thing and it really was a grim business. It seems that swanky West Palm Beach is not far from much more modest Palm Beach. Epstein would send his emissaries - often damaged teenage lasses without a lot of hope for a bright future - to recruit other teenaged lasses from the local schools with the promise of $200 just to give him a masssage the dirty filthy get.

I agree with the comments above that Epstein’s meteoric rise in wealth and status from being a substitute teacher is well dodgy.

But don’t hold your breath thinking that there’ll be some startling celebrity revelations. On the news lately they said that most of the people potentially being revealed are just witnesses etc not necessarily those alleged to have been ‘clients’ of Epstein. As @Teed keeps saying - funny how this is such a high profile case with lots of well known people involved but no definitive revelations of all these people going to perv island.
Didn't his laptop and all the emails disappear in FBI hands or something? Or the information withheld.
Even if on a list of visitors to the island. Not everything would have been nefarious.

Be careful throwing lists of people.qround and tarnishing them

Many would have used it as a getaway from the press pack for a holiday.
Depends if they flew in on the 'Lolita express'. If they did, they knew exactly what was happening on that island.

Last edited:
Didn't his laptop and all the emails disappear in FBI hands or something? Or the information withheld.
Be loads of shenanigans going on, I’d have thought the really good lists would be the one or two people flying in on his private jet for the weekend.
loads of that list shown above will be guests for parties and the like which would have probably been above board to keep up the image

Be loads of shenanigans going on, I’d have thought the really good lists would be the one or two people flying in on his private jet for the weekend.
loads of that list shown above will be guests for parties and the like which would have probably been above board to keep up the image
Agreed, but if someone is documented to have visited multiple times, chances are that they were privy to what was going on. Clinton's own records had him down in double figures. 20odd I think. You don't go that many times just to 'party'. They'll have all known what Epstein was to some extent. They probably didn't know he was a honeytrap for Mossad allegedly.

Agreed, but if someone is documented to have visited multiple times, chances are that they were privy to what was going on. Clinton's own records had him down in double figures. 20odd I think. You don't go that many times just to 'party'. They'll have all known what Epstein was to some extent. They probably didn't know he was a honeytrap for Mossad allegedly.
Clinton would have been right amongst it in my opinion, will be a lot of red faces if real lists are released and they are asked questions about when they went, who else did they travel with, who was on the island at the same time as them etc etc

Back