Jeffrey Epstein Dead

It is horrific to me that people like Mandelson are still actively involved in the direction Labour is moving, regardless of anything else. If right wing Labour Party members had been expelled for support of other political parties and urging people not to vote Labour in a general election, and laughing because Boris Johnson won an election, with the same zeal as often quite moderate Labour Party members have been expelled, things would look a lot different.

Hard to know where to start with that load of nonsense

But the most striking thing is that you and weremuthe thought it was appropriate to bring Peter Mandelson into a discussion about Jeffrey Epstein

Hard to know where to start with that load of nonsense

But the most striking thing is that you and weremuthe thought it was appropriate to bring Peter Mandelson into a discussion about Jeffrey Epstein
No, I wasn't referring to Epstein at all, you might note the "regardless". So are you saying that people like him didn't campaign negatively against the elected leader of the Labour Party during a general election and seemed to see Boris Johnson as preferable? I will never warm to Mandelson. I turned off the politics and should probably have said nowt because you have implied things I didn't say and we will just go around in circles.

No, I wasn't referring to Epstein at all, you might note the "regardless". So are you saying that people like him didn't campaign negatively against the elected leader of the Labour Party during a general election and seemed to see Boris Johnson as preferable? I will never warm to Mandelson. I turned off the politics and should probably have said nowt because you have implied things I didn't say and we will just go around in circles.

Why on earth are you and weremuthe posting nonsense about Peter Mandelson on a thread about Jeffrey Epstein?

That is a load of conspiracy theory rubbish

And the bloke who wrote it was expelled from the labour party for posting stuff about Jews and Muslims.

Why is it no surprise that the man who posts conspiracy theories about Peter Mandelson and the trilateral commission turns out to have weird views about Jews?

Do you actually think about this stuff before you post it?

I googled Paul Knaggs to make sure it was the same bloke expelled from Labour for comments about Jews and Muslims

This is what comes up:

What will these rich criminals do with all these ponds?

Just to get the thread back on topic after a weird tangent.

I think a lot of us who have some knowledge of what went on are curious about the naming of names. I watched a documentary about this whole thing and it really was a grim business. It seems that swanky West Palm Beach is not far from much more modest Palm Beach. Epstein would send his emissaries - often damaged teenage lasses without a lot of hope for a bright future - to recruit other teenaged lasses from the local schools with the promise of $200 just to give him a masssage the dirty filthy get.

I agree with the comments above that Epstein’s meteoric rise in wealth and status from being a substitute teacher is well dodgy.

But don’t hold your breath thinking that there’ll be some startling celebrity revelations. On the news lately they said that most of the people potentially being revealed are just witnesses etc not necessarily those alleged to have been ‘clients’ of Epstein. As @Teed keeps saying - funny how this is such a high profile case with lots of well known people involved but no definitive revelations of all these people going to perv island.

A US Judge has ordered Epstein’s connections to be "unsealed in full" with more than 170 individuals potentially named from next month. Those on the list have until 1st January to appeal to have their names removed-
US judge orders names of more than 170 Jeffrey Epstein associates to be released (BBC)

"The identities are being revealed under a settled lawsuit against sex trafficker and Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

Anyone on the list has until 1 January to appeal to have their name removed."

On a side note Epstein is referred to as a "millionaire financier" in the article, whilst I've seen "billionaire" in other reports on him. Was his actual wealth or the sources of origin ever confirmed?

I listened/ watched a load of content on him back before he was off'd and it's incredibly opaque as to how much money he actually had. He definitely lived like a Billionaire but unlike most top money managers he only had one known client and that was Les Wexner and the suggestion was that he had POA to use Wexner's funds like a piggy bank. Very strange going's on.

Maxwell was an escape goat. The deals the feds would’ve offered her for names would’ve set her up on easy (easier) street.
But shes banged up starting pube fires with big doris.
Imagine the influence of the people she’s protecting if she’s prepared to do time to protect them, after the privilege shes enjoyed all her life.

Back