Jeans economics

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has a fair point mind. A big name brand very often means good quality but not always.

If you see no value in buying a pair of Levi’s for three times the price of another pair, then that money goes better elsewhere.

Perhaps you disagree mate but I usually buy cheap jeans (though not the bright blue supermarket ones) from New Look, River Island or H&M.

Best pair of jeans I ever had were from H&M.

Of the three Jeans vendors stated they may have been the best one.

Do Pull&Bear not do jeans like?

Just buy what you want or can afford, I like neither Levi's or George.....

The last few I have purchased have been from GAP or Carhartt, only get the Carhartt's from Northern Threads as they are a good fit for me, gone are the days of paying over the odds for a pair of strides....
Exactly. Too many snobs about judging.

It would require locating, travelling to and browsing inside a Tkmax store.

I'd pay more than £40 to not have to do that.

:lol::lol:

Ok give me £40 I’ll get myself some jeans. ;)
I actually have no concept of this “good fit” malarkey. If they cover your legs and you can get them fastened, and they don’t rip when you squat, that’s good enough. It must be for people with weedy skinny legs , not big muscular ones.

Not too tight around the nads.

Last edited:
He has a fair point mind. A big name brand very often means good quality but not always.

If you see no value in buying a pair of Levi’s for three times the price of another pair, then that money goes better elsewhere.

Perhaps you disagree mate but I usually buy cheap jeans (though not the bright blue supermarket ones) from New Look, River Island or H&M.

Best pair of jeans I ever had were from H&M.

New Look is a girls shop marra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back