Jeans economics

Status
Not open for further replies.

She doesn't pass a levis shop when she is out and about? They are open 7 days a week as well.

:lol: f***ing hell.

I have never bought jeans and asked her to get them altered man. It has never come up.

But no, she works from home/Bermondsey and I work from home/Shoreditch and the nearest Levis store is in Stratford Westfield.

Lasses don't go out shopping every Saturday afternoon in a big group while the men are at the football anymore man. We've moved on.

:lol: f***ing hell.

I have never bought jeans and asked her to get them altered man. It has never come up.

But no, she works from home/Bermondsey and I work from home/Shoreditch and the nearest Levis store is in Stratford Westfield.

Lasses don't go out shopping every Saturday afternoon in a big group while the men are at the football anymore man. We've moved on.

Rattled

Levis 502s. Someone will be along in a minute to say £80 is too much to spend on jeans.

I have previously had Nudie (absolutely shite) and Edwin (took them back, shite).

£80 is not too much to spend if that’s what you want.
I wouldn’t personally, as I go for the look and fit over price and can get what I want for less than half the price.

▲▲Not rattled.

Definitely not. You on the other hand...
£80 is not too much to spend if that’s what you want.
I wouldn’t personally, as I go for the look and fit over price and can get what I want for less than half the price.

I'd love to know where these jeans exist. I'd rather spend less than £80 if I can. Although admittedly I'm not in the market for any new jeans currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back