Jeans economics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never been that arsed about jeans really. A decent pair of trainers and some nice tops, and as long as the jeans fit you OK then jobs a good 'un. Recently bought some of Primarni's finest and they are doing the job to be fair considering they were about a tenner.

They sound uncomfortable.

Bizarre. You seemed to be making the same point I was but you've got yourself rattled for some reason.

I apologise if I've upset you......must have misread. I'm certainly not rattled. You said you thought I was trying to convince you,for some reason.....I'm merely saying I wasn't.

I apologise if I've upset you......must have misread. I'm certainly not rattled. You said you thought I was trying to convince you,for some reason.....I'm merely saying I wasn't.

^ rattled.
Levis take up your jeans for nothing. So if buying off internet you can get a longer leg and have them shortened. Great for when hunting a bargain.

Annoying though, buying a pair at a knockdown price then having to go all the way to Regent's Street on a Saturday to have them altered. Not worth the savings.

Usually get a decent pair of Levis second hand for about 20 quid, they last years. Current pair were 6 quid from some thift shop in Lithuania.

If I buy cheap ones they just fall apart at the crotch when cycling in them every day. False economy buying cheap pairs.

She tends not to have much to do with me buying jeans so not sure how that's relevant.

She not go shopping?

Anyway my post may be relevant to tight arses that want levis but don't have your largesse.

I love a bargain so have bought a longer leg from internet and had them altered for free. (twice)

She not go shopping?

Anyway my post may be relevant to tight arses that want levis but don't have your largesse.

I love a bargain so have bought a longer leg from internet and had them altered for free. (twice)

Not to the Levis shop and certainly not on a Saturday.
Still better than Levi’s, mind Edwin are nowhere near as good as they were 10 years ago.

No in my experience. I bought three pairs of Nudie, one of them I had to re-dye after a couple of washes, one pair I got a refund on because they fell to bits and the third pair I sold on eBay.

Never again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back