• robcal

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Ghost of EH7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bit of a posting mare there like, mind you, it would have helped being in focus...dont really get why you used that pic to be honest, why didnt you persevere until you got a shot in focus?
Agree posting mare; it's what happens if you post before anyone else posts after your last post and you can't edit. Such is life. Not really crime of the century hey.

I maybe shouldn't have entered this month, I wasn't focused on photography at all. I'm not sure how I could have got a better picture with the equipment I had?

Taipeisafc Is it macro? too centred, not enough detail in rest of picture.

No it isn't really. I was actually taking photos of the various bits of the camera as I was taking it apart to help me put it back together again, I thought one of them looked alright so thought I would try a 'macro' type shot on the same basis. Personally I think I got exactly the number of votes it merited.

Went for the two water droplet pictures this month, searoad & elliot. I thought searoads effort was excellent.
I also liked clockstand's frosty tree stump, so gave that a vote as well.

Last edited:
Well done Searoad. My head hurts just thinking about how to take that shot, even after the chat on here on how to do it. Actually, especially after that!

Pleased with getting so many votes although it felt like I was 12 points clear at Christmas and lost it on the last day! Hope it wasn't something I said :-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8[/ame]

Thanks to AB22 too. Macro is not an area of photography I'd even considered before this competition but I really enjoyed it and will try some more. That's what this competition is about for me - learning new techniques. Although I'd have loved to win! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back