January 28th live footy on tv

Afternoon all, chicken in the oven and I’m listening to Sounds of the Seventies, those were the days 😳
We have a holiday every year with our daughter and grandson. We go Late June.
We’ve been three times to a lovely hotel in Turkey all inclusive. Looked it up today as we’d like to return, it’s gone up by £2400 since last year 😳 That’s a big jump, so dunno what we will do.
Anyway I’m listening to great music, sipping a vino and looking at holidays 🍷
The good lady’s favourite vino has gone up this week from £7 to £11 a bottle. Everything is going up, nowts coming down 👍

Afternoon all, chicken in the oven and I’m listening to Sounds of the Seventies, those were the days 😳
We’ve been three times to a lovely hotel in Turkey all inclusive. Looked it up today as we’d like to return, it’s gone up by £2400 since last year 😳 That’s a big jump, so dunno what we will do.
The good lady’s favourite vino has gone up this week from £7 to £11 a bottle. Everything is going up, nowts coming down 👍

Evening @T_Bone, I agree the prices of everything is crazy these days. They don't only go up a little bit either, it's mental.
Saying that I got a shock the other day as the bairns toothpaste had reduced in price. Not sure what I'll spend the money I saved on 🤣.

Logon or register to see this image

Evening Hank, evening all, watching Manure, like @ATS I want them to win for no other reason than harder teams for the filth to beat, even wanted the Mickey Mousers to win earlier for same reason, hope everyone has a great rest of the day, I’m still relishing in the fact it’s Sunday and not Monday 👍👍

Evening macum, pleased all the better teams are through as it looks like the mags have been given a bye to the next round 🤬. I'm relishing the fact I am still 51 as tomorrow I'll be 52 😳😫.
Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your evening xx

Last edited:
Evening @T_Bone, I agree the prices of everything is crazy these days. They don't only go up a little bit either, it's mental.
Saying that I got a shock the other day as the bairns toothpaste had reduced in price. Not sure what I'll spend the money I saved on 🤣.

Evening macum, pleased all the better teams are through as it looks like the mags have been given a bye to the next round 🤬. I'm relishing the fact I am still 51 as tomorrow I'll be 52 😳😫.
Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your evening xx
51? I thought you were 21 like Hank 😉
Enjoy your day tomorrow, hope you get spoilt 👍

Evening @T_Bone, I agree the prices of everything is mental these days. They don't only go up a little bit either, it's mental.

Well if you save it every week you’ll have 50p this time next year !
I posted elsewhere but Octopus energy e mailed me last week saying that we are £100 in credit and by their calculations we will owe them £8 this time next year, so they will put our DD up by £23 a month !
How Come ?
Btw the good lady didn t get her favourite wine I’m not paying that much, well not for her anyway 😆

Last edited:
Well if you save it every week you’ll have 50p this time next year !
I posted elsewhere but Octopus energy e mailed me last week saying that we are £100 in credit and by their calculations we will owe them £8 this time next year, so they will put our DD up by £23 a month !
How Come ?
Btw the good lady didn t get her favourite wine I’m not paying that much, well not for her anyway 😆
God knows, bloody mental xx 😵‍💫

Well it's been a strange day, was going g quickly till about 3 and now seems to be running in slow motion.

Managed to get the boy down to the barbers for a hair cut. Then had a grandad nap on the sofa, seem to be taking more of them these days, maybe need to look at what time I'm going to bed on a night time

Evening, you would be better off listening to Abe and Hannah, avatar,

Sound of the Sirens

Back