January 20th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank & morning all. Well,its a no brainer tonight for me,Corrie... :lol: . I shall be finishing about 5pm and then it'll be footy all the way. All the results went for us this weekend so I'm hoping to see a bit of a gap between the bottom three and us. Anyway, have a nice Monday and enjoy the game.

@Dilligaf60 , have a good last day pal and safe travels tomorrow pal.

@becs , cheers hon,have a great day and #metoo....x.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope you enjoyed your weekend pal,sounded great.

@Rip Van Fish , @Spam Javelin , morning chaps.

@Horley Chorley , El Clasico tonight...:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

@Snorbens , hope you are feeling better pal.

@PeteFTM , same here..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

@TiptonBaggie , have a great night.but not to great...;).

@AndyGray1985 , morning pal, hope you are well, @st joes lad , @echoboy , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Stortford , @chunkylover53 , @eddtheduck , @soviet , @Musicman , morning pal, @sismanhatton , @viccarlton , @robbied1 , @The Hesford Diet , @Grumpy Old Man , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @thecloughywobble , @Fetch Fletch , @Mk Mackem , hope you are ok mate....And to all yet to post, have a great Monday.

Morning Hank & morning all. Well,its a no brainer tonight for me,Corrie... :lol: . I shall be finishing about 5pm and then it'll be footy all the way. All the results went for us this weekend so I'm hoping to see a bit of a gap between the bottom three and us. Anyway, have a nice Monday and enjoy the game.

@AndyGray1985 , morning pal, hope you are well, @st joes lad , @echoboy , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Stortford , @chunkylover53 , @eddtheduck , @soviet , @Musicman , morning pal, @sismanhatton , @viccarlton , @robbied1 , @The Hesford Diet , @Grumpy Old Man , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @thecloughywobble , @Fetch Fletch , @Mk Mackem , hope you are ok mate....And to all yet to post, have a great Monday.
Fucks sake

Morning btw

Morning SFATI
As tempting as you make the Hell Classico, sound, and as fierce and as partisan, as the crowd will be, and not forgetting of course, the scintillating, sumptuous, sexy football on offer, I'll sadly have to pass on it, this time, as I'll be busy washing my hair. 😊

Best of luck to the Okey Stokies (Sorry TB, but SFATI is like on of our own, on here) 👍

Have a great day, mate 👍

Best of luck tonight.

Morning mate, hope ya day
Yes thanks
Last swim now breaky

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back