Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Harry Kane. At the moment he's very impressive,grafts, pacy, and a hell of a finsher. Lets se if he can do it for another 3 or 4 seasons, and THEN will say he's quality.

I'd have here like a shot, love players who make up for a perceived lack of genuine class or ability by being a pain in the arse for defenders and working his bollocks off, reminds me a bit like Ian Wright when he came on the scene, I like him.

Posted it earlier but it looks like the lad just loves playing the game and has worked his socks off to get where he is . Lets hope he keeps his feet firmly on the ground .

Racist.
But a first team racist so deserved the second chance that the three reserves weren't entitled to, not that I would accuse Leicester of double standards.
He's a racist for calling a Japanese bloke a Jap?

f***ing hell this place loves bringing peoples personal lives into the equation. Who gives a fuck if he's Hitler reincarnated, he's a fine player atm and someone I would love here.

People shouldn't go over the top but sometimes the negativity on here is sometimes just plain over the top cynicism.
Surely this was the season he should have been found out, but instead he's improved.
He's not just about pace, he's got a good touch, his movement's excellent and he's even good in the air.
All this apart from the fact he's a persistent little fucker who's a right nuisance and will chase lost causes all day.
A very good player.

f***ing hell this place loves bringing peoples personal lives into the equation. Who gives a fuck if he's Hitler reincarnated, he's a fine player atm and someone I would love here.
It's called having standards you silly ****.

Or am I being whooshed?

People shouldn't go over the top but sometimes the negativity on here is sometimes just plain over the top cynicism.
Surely this was the season he should have been found out, but instead he's improved.
He's not just about pace, he's got a good touch, his movement's excellent and he's even good in the air.
All this apart from the fact he's a persistent little fucker who's a right nuisance and will chase lost causes all day.
A very good player.

You make good points but I'm not sure I'd say he's a very good player.

Benefits massively from Leicester's tactics. Wouldn't score half the goals in any other team.

I watched the highlights from the West Brom game and his finish was pure class.

He's a very dangerous player. He'll be kicking himself that he didn't make it in the top league sooner.

He must be some lad.

Playing excellently and its all down to hard work and commitment.

Can't fault the lad tbh and he deserves his England squad place.

The lad is on top of his game at the moment finding the net everytime, but if he gets injured leicester would struggle without any doubt both physically and mentally. Then we'll see how good their team is

No its being called jealous as fuck because a team has a player better then us so we need to dig up some shit completely irrelevant to his football ability.

A players past is deffo important. I wouldnt sign Lee Hughes (despite the fact he was shit) was devastated when we signed Barton and If found guilty you will see how many teams want Johnson.

Ched Evans can't get a look in despite serving his time. Sure racism may not be as bad as those other offences but to deem them irrelevant is nonsense.

How do u reckon that

Because of the way in which he refferred to that person as a jap. Who actually wasnt Japanese they were English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back