Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely disgraceful Vardy, holding his arms outstreched taking the piss out of newcastle. Lets hope some newspaper gets hold of it to highlight it.

Knew someone would say this. Anyone who watched Leicester particularly when they went on their ridiculous run of form should know he was excellent.

That run of form wasn't a million miles away from we done the season before, when Wickham was instrumental.

Lets not forget that Leicester were dead certs to go down and looked really poor for 3/4 of last season.

He's probably shown great form for the equivalent of around 20 PL games so far. I'm not knocking him at all, i agree that he's been class - but i can't vociferously argue against anyone who is saying he is a one season wonder. Yet.....

He was good last season and he's added a lot of goals this season. I don't think this goalscoring streak can be expected to last for a long time but his work rate alone makes him invaluable; he never stops running and that's an underrated trait sometimes.

If you keep hounding defenders, they only need to make one mistake for you to capitalise upon. Most strikers don't have that kind of perseverance.

I just want to know why Poyet did not sign him for 10M .....thicky thicky I say....maybe that why he took the job in Greece....

Reminds me of Andy Johnson and that season he had at palace, although every other goal he scored was a penalty.

Much more like Craig Bellamy as a footballer. Stamina, pace, bit of attitude and nastiness and 100% at everything. Not great technically but decent enough, and doing extremely well right now deserving a place in the England squad.

Hes one bad injury or losing a bit of pace/stamina from being back down the leagues though.

Despite being an incredibly dense racist I think he's a great player. Done his stint in the lower leagues as well.

Much more like Craig Bellamy as a footballer. Stamina, pace, bit of attitude and nastiness and 100% at everything. Not great technically but decent enough, and doing extremely well right now deserving a place in the England squad.

Hes one bad injury or losing a bit of pace/stamina from being back down the leagues though.

This is also true mind.

He's done bloody well though when you look at his career path. I actually remember signing him on football manager about 6 or 7 years ago from Fleetwood town and he was a left wing back cum winger or something. Signed him because he had about 15 for pace and about 18 for both stamina and work rate. Just goes to show there's a shit load of effort around the world goes into scouting for that game, much of it from people like ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back