James Trafford to Burnley - £19m!

Thought it was just the daft Saudi's paying stupid money, think the whole world is going crackers at the moment. Could see the sense of a loan with a buy option in but £19 million for an untested at anywhere near premier level is bloody crazy.

Been rubbish this season and now Burnley fans are calling for him to be dropped.

Plenty of goalkeepers have played well in relegation sides by the way, as that'll be the go-to response in defending him I'm sure.

Also worth pointing out that he was dropped by Accrington Stanley a couple of seasons ago due to poor performances.

I didn't watch much of him at Bolton last season, but he ranked statistically as one of the worst GK's in League One during his stint at Accrington.

Been rubbish this season and now Burnley fans are calling for him to be dropped.

Plenty of goalkeepers have played well in relegation sides by the way, as that'll be the go-to response in defending him I'm sure.
Mignolet, Pickford, Pantilimon, Mannone, all fantastic keepers that helped keep us up so many times, still criminal that Mignolet didn't get GK of the season when De Gea won it.

Ian Harte said so..he said it on a podcast with sam allardyce..mentioned the clubs etc..
the podcast wast referenced on here for Harte saying Clarke would be away in the summer..
but in the same interview mentioned, by name, clubs that had bid..
His agent said their were bids and/or interest in him? That's hardly a surprise given his job, but doesn't make it true tbf.

Back