James McClean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defenders knew what he was like after about 2 matches, his style of play is hardly hard to figure out so i don't get all this bollocks about being sussed out, he's just lacked match fitness and i think the whole Ireland and twitter thing has dented his confidence a bit.

Agreed. "Sussed out" is a load of bollox. He's a left-footed left winger - kind of obvious he's going to either try to beat his man and get a cross or shot in. What else is going to do?! :lol:

It would actually be better to have more players who are effective. But I would start with the CBs though.

my point exactly! if you only have 2 or 3 then the opposition can have a game plan to stop them.
if you are playing a top 4 side then it becomes more difficult. our creativity can be stifled a bit too easily at the moment but it only has to come off once in a game to give you the 3 points. the worst thing you can possibly do is stifle that by moans and groans. McClean and Sess. do not give up when things do not come off! I am happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back