James McClean

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lloyd9396

A f**cking awesome player, we saw that last season. but a shaky start to the season, would anyone agreeing benching him would get him going again?!

He needs competition for the shirt. He's got a good manager who believes in him and a good coach, Guppy was a player who maximised his potential so can hopefully show McLean how to do the same but he needs to push on now. Fullbacks have him sussed.

i agree there, and i also think defenders have sussed sess out. but we might be wrong, maybe just bad form

He needs competition for the shirt. He's got a good manager who believes in him and a good coach, Guppy was a player who maximised his potential so can hopefully show McLean how to do the same but he needs to push on now. Fullbacks have him sussed.

Aye. I bet he's regretting crossing the ball for Fletch to score the winner

hope he gets back to form like, whips a tremendous ball in

Thought today was his best league performance of the season so far. Still not quite there yet, but we saw him occasionally manage to beat his man and he put in 3 or 4 decent balls into the box. Also got the assist, whether it was intentional or not. Definite improvement

I'm not having a go at the lad, just saying what I think (in my humble opinion) he needs to push on.

Suspect MON's hoping once AJ's fully fit he can swap them around a bit and occasionally start with just AJ or sub JMc. At the moment james seems to have a very good engine and puts in the defence work. No offence meant!

Suspect MON's hoping once AJ's fully fit he can swap them around a bit and occasionally start with just AJ or sub JMc. At the moment james seems to have a very good engine and puts in the defence work. No offence meant!

It was only Morecambe but watching them switch wings and the interplay was encouraging. To the extent where Sess saw less of the ball where he wants to see more of it. They will come good. Hopefully on 21st October!

Needs a right foot , which he seems to be working on so give him a bit of time and leeway please.

Both him and sess get extra attention because they have the magic to win games. Both never give up and are worth their place in the team. The more players you have in your squad like them the harder it is to beat you. Let's hope we sign a few more like them in the next season or two then we really will be going places.

It was only Morecambe but watching them switch wings and the interplay was encouraging. To the extent where Sess saw less of the ball where he wants to see more of it. They will come good. Hopefully on 21st October!
:lol: Loved that bit at ASDA last season when he stood up to Krul. Part of me really wanted him to lamp him..and Simpson.

He's been shit in the league this season and needs to be dropped. Played ok in cup games against inferior opposition. Once AJ is fully fit play him on the left and Seb on the right

He's been shit in the league this season and needs to be dropped. Played ok in cup games against inferior opposition. Once AJ is fully fit play him on the left and Seb on the right

I didn't think he had a bad game today, got a few crosses in and helped out Rose. I would pick him ahead of Seb every time.

Defenders knew what he was like after about 2 matches, his style of play is hardly hard to figure out so i don't get all this bollocks about being sussed out, he's just lacked match fitness and i think the whole Ireland and twitter thing has dented his confidence a bit.

Both him and sess get extra attention because they have the magic to win games. Both never give up and are worth their place in the team. The more players you have in your squad like them the harder it is to beat you. Let's hope we sign a few more like them in the next season or two then we really will be going places.

It would actually be better to have more players who are effective. But I would start with the CBs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back