Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilSAFC

Striker
So he's gone from this
Logon or register to see this image

to this

in 6 months. Apparently gaining 30lbs to get back to his usual weight and then added 15lbs of muscle. All in 6 months. His workout regime consisted of 2000 sit ups a day and training like a boxer would.

To me this seems completely impossible in the time frame, surely he's been on summit.

interviewed here asking what he did and he completely dodges the question imo

thoughts?

Drugs are almost as prevalent in acting as sport. He'll still work harder than anybody on here

Steroids no doubt whatsoever HOWEVER that doesnt mean he cheated because even taking steroids you need to graft like fuck to get that kind of body.

To be fair he looks quite lean and vascular in the first photo so had 6 months to bulk up, probably with a personal trainer, deffo without the daily hassles that we have and deffo with best food and erm y'knaa erm supplements.

Seems weird he dodged the question about lifting and cardio :lol:
:lol:

you could see his brain trying to work, Thinking "if i mention weights then they are ganna think steroids, so better not mention weights even though they know that theres no way i can get like that without weights"

I think it's pretty common for actors to use steroids. They don't owe it to anybody to stay natural. They have a role to play and can't invest years into getting into the right shape for the part. Under the circumstances I'd do the same, especially as they'll have no bother having someone oversee that the whole thing is done safely.

Most of them lot are getting FDA grade shit and under proper supervision as you say. Most guys just trust their 'source'

So he's gone from this

to this

in 6 months. Apparently gaining 30lbs to get back to his usual weight and then added 15lbs of muscle. All in 6 months. His workout regime consisted of 2000 sit ups a day and training like a boxer would.

To me this seems completely impossible in the time frame, surely he's been on summit.

interviewed here asking what he did and he completely dodges the question imo

thoughts?

Tom Hardy admits he and other actors use steriods, think it was on Jonathon Ross where he said it.

He says basically you get offered a role but you have to be a certain size and the only way to do it is steriods iirc

I know this isn't Tom Hardy but he is the only actor I've heard admit it.

Drugs are almost as prevalent in acting as sport. He'll still work harder than anybody on here

This.

I'd respect Hollywood more if the actors just listed their stacks and doses though. It'd go a long way to de bunking a lot of myths about steroids and improve the public perception of them.

Oh and sit ups don't give you 'thick' abdominals either. He'll have done weighted work.

Tom Hardy admits he and other actors use steriods, think it was on Jonathon Ross where he said it.

He says basically you get offered a role but you have to be a certain size and the only way to do it is steriods iirc

I know this isn't Tom Hardy but he is the only actor I've heard admit it.

Chris Helmsworth said he'd never been in a gym in his life yet turned into Thor with only 3 months of training, some protein and a clean diet. :lol::lol::rolleyes:

This.

I'd respect Hollywood more if the actors just listed their stacks and doses though. It'd go a long way to de bunking a lot of myths about steroids and improve the public perception of them.

Oh and sit ups don't give you 'thick' abdominals either. He'll have done weighted work.

It's a felony offence over there though, they'd be taking a big risk

Chris Helmsworth said he'd never been in a gym in his life yet turned into Thor with only 3 months of training, some protein and a clean diet. :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I literally don't see the point in them bullshitting about this, I've seen him say his hobbies are boxing and Muay Thai in previous interviews so of course he's been in a gym :lol:

It was a ludicrous amount of weight he put on in a short period mind. He then had to lose it all to fit in an F1 car, and then some to play a shipwrecked sailor. Then put it all back on again to film an Avengers movie. I wouldn't fancy all the yo-yoing me but of course they're going to need pharmaceutical help to do it.

Anyhow, I for one can't wait for the Men's Health article on how to get shredded like Jake Gyllenhall in a 12-week plan.

I literally don't see the point in them bullshitting about this, I've seen him say his hobbies are boxing and Muay Thai in previous interviews so of course he's been in a gym :lol:

It was a ludicrous amount of weight he put on in a short period mind. He then had to lose it all to fit in an F1 car, and then some to play a shipwrecked sailor. Then put it all back on again to film an Avengers movie. I wouldn't fancy all the yo-yoing me but of course they're going to need pharmaceutical help to do it.

Anyhow, I for one can't wait for the Men's Health article on how to get shredded like Jake Gyllenhall in a 12-week plan.

It was Mens Health actually! :lol:

Basically said he'd surfed and played Aussie Rules but never done weights before. I remember the first time I actually became sceptical of all this was Matt Damon in the first Bourne film in 2002 when he claimed to get like that in 3 months and I didn't even have a remote interest in training back then.

Remember the 3 year span when Christian Bale went from HUGE in Reign of Fire, slimmed down for a couple of serious fillums, anorexic for The Machinist then within 6 months was filming Batman. Ridiculous and very very silly.

Thor is ridiculous like. I barely recognised the bloke when I first saw him as Thor. His neck is thick as fuck, in fact he's thick everywhere. 10 years of natural gains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back