Jake Bugg @ the Sage last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 37772
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloke I work with went and said the gig was canny. He got to meet him and got a photo with him, JB looked like a right miserable bastard.

He's OK but he has a team of songwriters. I know Johnny Cash and Elvis for example did not write all of their own stuff but they were not labelled as singer songwriters. Bugg was touted as a Dylan/Young kind of guy.

A few years back Noel Gallagher said in some sort of interview he doesn't rate him because he doesn't write his own songs. Jake then had a pop at Noel Gallagher for his (then) new album not being good, proper childish stuff especially when his albums aren't even wrote by him.

He's class on the guitar like.

A few years back Noel Gallagher said in some sort of interview he doesn't rate him because he doesn't write his own songs. Jake then had a pop at Noel Gallagher for his (then) new album not being good, proper childish stuff especially when his albums aren't even wrote by him.

He's class on the guitar like.

Exactly. I don’t really care if he co-writes his stuff. I like his music and his performance was excellent. And yep he can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back