Jacky whites market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once bought an egg poaching pan from there for 50p (could do 4 poached eggs at a time)

It remains one of the best things I've ever bought. Straights.

the bloke who sells bulbs etc is spot on, if you want a load of LED's for your house he is a far better bet than B&Q or the budget stuff online that goes pop in a matter of weeks. the fruit and veg place is very decent and also sells some weird/interesting Asian foods. Nice dips etc from the butchers, Ibbitsons?

lots of stalls selling shite but I imagine they have a decent market with the local coffin dodgers who live upstairs.
Divina works on the fruit and veg stall,Southwick lass done good.

I rember that stinking fish shop that used to have loads of pensioners smoking away inside the glass box.

I hated getting dragged into Jackie whites as a kid.

the bloke who sells bulbs etc is spot on, if you want a load of LED's for your house he is a far better bet than B&Q or the budget stuff online that goes pop in a matter of weeks. the fruit and veg place is very decent and also sells some weird/interesting Asian foods. Nice dips etc from the butchers, Ibbitsons?

lots of stalls selling shite but I imagine they have a decent market with the local coffin dodgers who live upstairs.

More expensive than Ikea.

Don't forget the wonderful pie stall Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back