Jacky whites market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went this morning, what a shambolic market. The bag shop shopowners dog was being sick all over and she didn't even clean it up, the smell was disgusting. A middle aged man was also getting served at the fishmongers and he complained about the price of the trout so the fishmonger threw some prawns off him. On a final note the place still stinks.

WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO GET SOME PRAWNS THROUGH AT ME......I GOT BATTERED!!!

did the dog eat the prawns?

I am the only person on here who has never shit himself in a public place (or on public transport)? It seems a very common happening.

You're not a real man unless you've shit yourself in public and dealt with the consequences. It's character building.

It has a unique aroma. It is a smell I have never experienced anywhere else, ever it is a really odd smell but somehow it is part of it's character.

think the market is on the way up now. Went past last week and the smell wasn't as strong.

Funnily enough, I had a dream last night that the simmering tension between North Korea and the West finally boiled over.

The little fatty Kim Jong Un, sent another little fatty with a Hello Kitty backpack, containing a mini nuclear bomb, into none other than Jacky Whites Market. The surrounding area was vaporised in the explosion, but the upside was that the remaining Greggs in the city centre were selling off their pasties at half price as they were potentially irradiated.

Always used to go in there when I was up with my parents visiting family.

The very particular smell of that market it something I'll never forget.

the bloke who sells bulbs etc is spot on, if you want a load of LED's for your house he is a far better bet than B&Q or the budget stuff online that goes pop in a matter of weeks. the fruit and veg place is very decent and also sells some weird/interesting Asian foods. Nice dips etc from the butchers, Ibbitsons?

lots of stalls selling shite but I imagine they have a decent market with the local coffin dodgers who live upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back