Jacky Whites Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was once the life and soul of Sunderland city centre. Now it is a complete shambles, with horrible store owners picking on the less fortunate who don't buy their products. The meat in the butchers in there is also of very poor quality. The place needs gutted and replaced with a Next store.

Its always been for scratters

This was once the life and soul of Sunderland city centre. Now it is a complete shambles, with horrible store owners picking on the less fortunate who don't buy their products. The meat in the butchers in there is also of very poor quality. The place needs gutted and replaced with a Next store.

I'd replace it with a Gregg's Superstore to rival the side by side Gregg's paradise of South Shields.

My Ma used to buy fresh fish from in there. Which unfortunately was problies largely responsible for the smell.

I also used to love the shoe stall and had a few pairs of riders (chelsea boots) and Martens from there. That's about the only reason I went in, other than to look at the SAFC shop.

Used to love going to the toy stall as a kid in the late 70's , they used to have great toy dinosaurs which I used to collect :)

This was once the life and soul of Sunderland city centre. Now it is a complete shambles, with horrible store owners picking on the less fortunate who don't buy their products. QUOTE]
picking on people? like bullying them?

I don't know. There's people scraping a living in that place and we have people knocking it.

I don't know. There's people scraping a living in that place and we have people knocking it.

It's awful. Fair enough people work there but people work in all sorts of awful places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back