Jack Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

For some reason you aren't allowed to point out the blindingly obvious fact that hes not up to it
I will, the bloke’s a f***ing chancer. 5 (five) at home against Coventry is beyond hideous. He still doesn’t get the team fired up from the start and has done absolutely fuck all about our worst defence in the club’s history.

Not Ross's fault the two centrebacks had a f***ing nightmare . What the fuck was Flanagan doing for that last f***ing goal ? In fact what was he doing all game not only can he not defend ,he never finds a Sunderland player with any of his passes . His terrible passing resulted in two other goals . I won't even mention his inability to clear a simple ball ,that lead to the last goal .

Ross's fault for recruiting them and allowing beadling to leave on a free who would walk into this team.

A said anything but 7pts minimum from 3 home games would be a disaster we’ve got 1 from f***ing 6

Regardless of promotion or not Ross isn’t up to I’d he’d last 10 games in the championship

I haven’t got a clue what the formation was at the end there. Even at 4-4. He just decided we didn’t need a central midfield any more and got the clowns at the back to bray it long allowing Coventry to break at every opportunity.

We have to stick with him now, but that last half an hour was baffling.

Tbf we have conceded 5 once this season, Jack Ross is good enough, today, like Tuesday our problems started and finished with those two numb central defenders, absolutely awful. What could Ross have done differently about that, brought on another centre half, oh that's right we've got none better. That's down to us not realising in the January transfer window that we needed two good ones and we'd piss this league.

have a little patience a lot of people would have killed for us to be in this position in pre season after back to back relegations

Reactions: Gaz
I haven’t got a clue what the formation was at the end there. Even at 4-4. He just decided we didn’t need a central midfield any more and got the clowns at the back to bray it long allowing Coventry to break at every opportunity.

We have to stick with him now, but that last half an hour was baffling.

Well yeah sacking him with 5 to go would look a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back