Jack Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
he gets the rest of the season,but if we dont go up i would move him on,simply seen enough in one season to have little faith in him,also remember mcgeady wont play div 3 next season and there wont be much money other than the sale of him and BO and we need 2 CHs,i would expect us to be well off the pace,if we do get up i would be happy just to survive and i think JR isnt capable of that,

We have 5 games left to get promotion. It is in our hands.
It's embarrassing and depressing to read fans bickering on here,
Ross will be here for these last games at least,
Even if you don't support Ross you do Support Sunderland, get behind the team for the run in.

HA'WAY THE LADS.

All you happy clappers, will today be the day you finally smell the coffee..... the bloke just hasn't got it.

Currently 5 at home? In an absolute pishhh-pot league, with the biggest budget by far..... the bloke is just not up to the job. It is as simple as that...... bottling it in the PO's incoming......

To be fair, absolute no point in going up, come straight back down anyway.

Total, utter garbage.
Im probably in the HC camp just. On Sat my judgement of him crossed the negative axis for the season....so far. After Burton he should have changed 1 of the CHs for Dunne. After HT on Sat to leave both of them on as well as the CM pairing in front of them was an astonishing choice. I was shocked to see all the subs warming up at HT on the pitch meaning none of them were coming on. At HT I would have changed the CM in front of them and at 4-3, 4-4, and 5-4 I would have gone 3 CHs and told both FBs to push right up. He has now got a massive call to make on Friday and its a real test for him with not many positive outcomes.
Leave then both in - Win and he gets some praise for showing faith and holding his nerve.
Leave them both in - Lose and he gets justified criticism for ignoring the problem.
Change them both - Win and he gets praise for being decisive like he did for playing 2 up front at Accrington after Wembley.
Change them both - Lose and he gets lambasted for panicking and being out of his depth.
Its a massive call for him and unfortunately it all depends on the result.
Im sure any experienced manager would advise him to show faith and stick with them at this stage of the season but I would change them both and play Dunne and Ozturk. Not only are Baldwin and Flannagan fairly average league one defenders but right now their confidence must be shot to bits. Its too dangerous to leave them in. My prediction is that Ross will probably change one of them and bring in Dunne.
He also has a call to make on Grigg, McGeady, Onien, Cattermole, Maguire. I think his whiteboard is gonna be busy this week.
For what its worth I though Wyke and Morgan were the only starters to register a positive display, I thought Honeyman and Oviedo were ok and Thought the rest of the starters were poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back