Jack Diamond to Rangers (rumour)

Not doubting he has but has anyone seen anything about it, just done a little search of "Jack Diamond Rangers" all that shows up is from pre season

Hard to remember when we last saw him for 90 minutes, not exactly sure how much he's improved but I reckon this summer is the last chance he'll have to make our 1st team squad.

I’m surprised that the collective opinion seems to be that Diamond isn’t good enough and that league 1 is his standard. I’m not sure about that I don’t think we’ve given him enough time in a Sunderland shirt. For whatever reason he has had his path to the first team blocked at various stages. He is probably going to be one of those players that leaves and will ignite his career elsewhere.

We played Diamond there in pre season didn't we?

Speakman was determined to pretend we didn't mess up not signing a striker like.
We played Diamond there pre season as we didn't have anyone else (don't think Stewart was available at that point in pre season) There's a theme developing there. I really hope we're pleasantly surprised but there's less than a week left to get what we need, throw in a match day and Sunday and time is quickly running out.

We played Diamond there pre season as we didn't have anyone else (don't think Stewart was available at that point in pre season) There's a theme developing there. I really hope we're pleasantly surprised but there's less than a week left to get what we need, throw in a match day and Sunday and time is quickly running out.
Seems silly that we are seemingly hoping Simms comes back, ignoring that we need an extra striker even if Simms comes back.

Seems silly that we are seemingly hoping Simms comes back, ignoring that we need an extra striker even if Simms comes back.
Its very poor from club so far. Waiting around almost begging for a lend of a player only a few played above us in the pyramid. If we want him buy him, if not get someone else. Waiting until the last few days increases the chances of clubs panicking

Probs end up being class. He certainly has something about him. Sometimes players need to move on to further their career, it can hold a player back if they stay somewhere too long. Whether that's a mental limitation I don't know, I think it mainly applies to academy players, like a kid who grows up but is still the youngest in the family and reverts to that role when they get together.

Back