Jack Diamond to Rangers (rumour)

Purely from the stats I wouldn’t say he has being doing bad at Lincoln, and they have been struggling a bit of late

Still 18 months left on his contract though, so if Rangers is being discussed it is obviously with the agreement of SAFC.

It would be a great move for the kid. I really wanted it to work for him here, but with the attacking/wing options we have then I can’t see him getting a sniff. He still has 1.5 yr left on his contract, so if we can get a fee for him then happy days. Good luck to him if it comes off, wish him nothing but the best.

The main reason being, he’s had a proper run of games in every other shirt.

It’s not going to happen here for him but he’s a decent player and would do well for Rangers.
That's it like. People are seeing what a run of games has done for Amad Diallo and Trai Hume. Then jump on the back of others after a 10 minute cameo.

Whether it'll happen here for him, I'm not convinced. He's done OK at League One level but without setting the world on fire. He could easily end the season in double figures for goals but he's had plenty of minutes. I think this would be the last season we'd receive a fee if we offered a contract and he turned it down for a move? A bit like Denver Hume where we left the offer on the table. Could well offer him a renewal just because he's a young player and there's been a fair bit of interest in him previously.

Back