J&J Vaccine restricted by FDA

Hugh Gains

Winger

The Food and Drug Administration said the shot should only be given to adults who cannot receive a different vaccine or specifically request Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. US authorities for months have recommended that Americans starting their Covid-19 vaccinations use the Pfizer or Moderna shots instead.

What a shit show. Know quite a few people, mainly either mainland European or Korean, or just seafarers in general who had this shot.

Havent certain authorities also suspended the Astra Zenaca vaccine?

This thread is like the Marie Celeste, I wonder why?

The sub-forum has died due to waning interest, and presumably the temporary suspension of a vaccine not available in the UK, by a foreign medicines regulator, is of little interest.

I suspect you and others will want to use this FDA ruling as fuel for your arguments against vaccination.

Fortunately mate, you’re not and never will be in any kind of position of authority, so enjoy shouting from the sidelines whilst everyone looks at you like you’re mad.

Old news about the clotting problem with some vaccines, mind less chance of a clot from the vaccine than the pill.

interesting the US has only just restricted it now, thought it would have been done awhile ago

Can you link me to my arguments against vaccination please...........mate?

Oh you know fine well you've made a few posts on here that highlight your COVID vaccine scepticism.

Of course, if I've mischaracterised you, tell me you agree with the following statement and I'll apologise

"I believe COVID is real, and that vaccination against COVID is safe, effective and justifiably recommended by doctors"

Anyone who hasn't joined the dots up needs to read the recent released documents for a large Pharma company, it will make everting crystal clear

Wouldn't trust anything they make after asbestos was found in their talc power a few years back.
I found a house brick in a lipstick :eek:
Can you link me to my arguments against vaccination please...........mate?
You know how it goes...holier than thou / vivid immagination / fairy story / condemnation.

Repeat ad infinitum ;)

Last edited:
"I believe COVID is real, and that vaccination against COVID is safe, effective and justifiably recommended by doctors"

I believe your statement needs the following addition ‘In some cases, but not all’

Vaccination is not a black and white subject, there are innumerable shades of grey depending on the persons current and historical medical status. There is no one size fits all.

I believe your statement needs the following addition ‘In some cases, but not all’

Vaccination is not a black and white subject, there are innumerable shades of grey depending on the persons current and historical medical status. There is no one size fits all.

In the vast, overwhelming majority of cases. I’m sure @Boy will latch onto the very rare cases where people have been sadly harmed by vaccination, ignoring the lives saved.

That is some change of tune for you.

Back