ITV 4 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just came on to post about this. Missed the start, can anyone tell me when/if its on again? Just checked the iPlayer and there's nowt on there.

What a bowler Willis was bowling on buggered knees from his mid 20's and bowling in constant pain he had a huge heart.

are you reading harmy ;)

One of the things that strikes me is the crowds. Bet it was dead cheap to get in and the grounds were smaller then but there were still lots of empty seats on some of the days.

Brilliant so far. Love the fact a bloke who can't bowl and is an average bat can captain his country cos of his mind :)
There was a small clip of an interview with Brearly and Hughes, Brearly was just sitting watching Hughes, you could see that Brearly was watching his body language and was watching a broken man. For all his faults as a test player Brearly was a superb captain and was years ahead of what we call sports psychology now.

Have seen this before and really enjoyed it. What other documentaries are worth watching, apart from fire in babylon which i've already seen??

I was in the ground when the 500_1 odds went up on the board. Had a fiver in my hand and as a student thought better of wasting my drinking money!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back