Isolation drinking

:lol: To be honest, I’m trying to work it out exactly now. I’ve noticed on Twitter various bands artists advertising them. An album played by a different band at 10pm each night. I can’t work out yet whether you just play your own copy of the advertised album or if it’s an actual stream so everyone is listening at the same time. During the listening of the album the band or members of the band tweet stories and anecdotes about the album and it’s making. It appears to be the idea of Tim Burgess from The Charlatans and tonight’s album is ‘Tellin’ Stories’ by them.
Maybe we should canvas our players to do something like that. Charlie Wyke could stream himself doing keepy uppys:

One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck

Last edited:
Maybe we should canvas our players to do something like that. Charlie Wyke could stream hself doing keepy uppys:

One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
One........ Fuck
:lol:

Got captured by the mrs. while I was having a 'livener' at 09:30am. I am quite deeply in the doghouse now thank you, and have no desire to make things worse by opening a nice red.
Go for it ... It unreal times... We can all drink a bit more... I'm in the same boat mate... Wife's turned into a beer counter this week..

Back