Isolation drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 pm is my start time now - last nights finish was half one!!!!

Getting used to it now. Never driven for weeks just walk the dogs. I wonder if my dogs would like beer?

Best not take the chance they might get arsey and kick off!!

ordered some before. Thought it wasn’t too bad a price and the profits go towards a good cause like you said.

prices on the website don’t seem too high in general. There’s better beers out there but good beers to have

I think of them as cooking craft beers. Don't love them but don't hate them.

I'm like that with Beavertown as well. I'll not have any for ages, then buy some Neck Oil or Dead Pony and think, aye, OK, not worth the price though.

At some point the price of Neck Oil will fall to pennies for a can. Over the last 4 years or so it has gone from being a sought after drink to sold in most pubs down here, and it seems to be in a growing numbers of pubs back home as well. It's a cracking session drink, just a shame the price is not!

5 pm is my start time now - last nights finish was half one!!!!

Getting used to it now. Never driven for weeks just walk the dogs. I wonder if my dogs would like beer?

Best not take the chance they might get arsey and kick off!!
Normally start around 8pm, ends up finishing around 2am, every night without fail, still enjoying it to be honest but been doing this since the start of lockdown, looks like return to work 30th June so on it goes.

Just beer snobs not liking a brewery getting too large to the danger of smaller independents.

I don't think it's anything to do with that at all. I'm not a fan of them because I'm not keen on their beers, all of their pales and IPAs have the same distinct flavouring.

They probably rub people up the wrong way with their wacky marketing stunts and how much they've deviated from their 'punk' attitude. Always going to happen though once you get to their size.

I'm drinking every night like... 3-4 cans and a large whiskey before bed.
However I'm running 6 times a week and have never felt as fit.
Got to take the rough with the smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back