Isolation drinking

Seems like a few of the pro drinkers from the start have slowed down abit now. Or the wives have chucked them out and they are sleeping rough with no internet.

Not chucked out but may as well be, small TV rigged up to fire stick in the shed footy on + me drinks cooler, it's been a steady few beers every night since the start of lockdown, think my time is up for back to work mid June, been a canny thread this, enjoy.

They are marketing geniuses Tiny Rebel mind , getting that many people it crashes the site , they are decent beers granted but the likes of Northern Monk, Cloudwater and Brew York are superior and far better value.

Last edited:
Hung over off Handcrafted Gin :lol:
Got a song going round in my head but can I fuck think who sang it so rather than google I’ll put it out here.
Love You Till Tuesday.

Each to their own but the 440ml cans are far better than them little 330 ones TR do.

Aye but you're talking 2 quid a can vs a fiver, it's not good value if you're looking to buy a weekends worth.

You could opt for this one instead. :)

Not chucked out but may as well be, small TV rigged up to fire stick in the shed footy on + me drinks cooler, it's been a steady few beers every night since the start of lockdown, think my time is up for back to work mid June, been a canny thread this, enjoy.

We are heading down a dodgy path. Honestly not arsed. I'd have already gone if I wasn't getting hammered most nights.

They are marketing geniuses Tiny Rebel mind , getting that many people it crashes the site , they are decent beers granted but the likes of Northern Monk, Cloudwater and Brew York are superior and far better value.

Tiny Rebel are great value. I’m actually not a huge fan of Northern Monk and find them a bit overrated. Like both Cloudwater and BY but they aren’t cheap.

Back