Isle of Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too much time working and not enough time to come out and play. Very busy with a big job for a company on North Tees. Last time I was out with my camera was with you before christmas.
I keep meaning to get out and catch a decent sunrise with that new statue on the front at Seaham but I'm just too lazy to get up at 3 in the morning at the moment.

Lovely stuff sketch

I even saw the sun come out once ;)

What's the music?

Cheers mate.

:lol: That was pretty much the only time it did. The best bit of sun came just as I packed my kit away then by the time I got set up again it was gone!

It's off Audio Network. I think I spent about 2 days of hell looking through to find something suitable

Cheers mate.

:lol: That was pretty much the only time it did. The best bit of sun came just as I packed my kit away then by the time I got set up again it was gone!

It's off Audio Network. I think I spent about 2 days of hell looking through to find something suitable
Is it always b&w or was that the choice for gloomy skye?

Nah shot in raw but processed in b&w. Never done it like that before but the weather was so bad that everything looked pretty shit in colour.
Was the burger van at the top of the quirang?

No,the one shot at the quirang I got was thick fog with really fast wind I was shitting it just standing next to the edge don't think I could have stomached a burger :lol:
Probably even less all the weird delicacies he does like kangaroo anus burger

I'm confused.

Did you have a helicopter with you or something :lol:

Amazing video mate
Was gonna ask

The shot of the fairy pools near the start is terrific

Given that the 'aerial' shots all stop at a certain point I guess some kind of track or boom ;) or clever zooming

Well, no you obviously can't do the waterfall shots with zooming

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back