Isle of Man TT

reading your posting history on this thread i suspect you've been itching to report the first fatality.
Don't be so stupid, not like it's a suprise or people didn't see it coming though is it? It's pretty much standard. I'd love for the races to happen with no injuries at all.

And another death over a motorcycle race, same nonsense sound bites no real changes and back to the racing. Disgrace tbh.

Bore off man, nobody gives a shit what you think, you're a hater, we get it, now shuffle along to a Stop Oil protest and let the bike fans discuss the TT
The accident happened at Alpine Cottage, just before Ballaugh Bridge, right hander with a dip at the apex and big bermed bank on the inside, the usual furniture on the outside.
Very experienced rider, fastest Spaniard around the Island. RIP Raul 🙏

Last edited:
Any fans on here? It’s scary stuff and unfortunately the accidents are often fatal. Let’s hope we have a safe event this year. 🤞
My cousin was killed there. Competed in the races for years without any major spills but the first year he went as a spectator he was hit by some guy pratting about.

Last edited:
reading your posting history on this thread i suspect you've been itching to report the first fatality.
Don't give him any time on the thread, its all hes after. No interest in the thread whatsoever.
Bore off man, nobody gives a shit what you think, you're a hater, we get it, now shuffle along to a Stop Oil protest and let the bike fans discuss the TT
The accident happened at Alpine Cottage, just before Ballaugh Bridge, right hander with a dip at the apex and big bermed bank on the inside, the usual furniture on the outside.
Very experienced rider, fastest Spaniard around the Island. RIP Raul 🙏
See above

My cousin was killed there. Competed in the races for years without any major spills but the first year he went as a spectator he was hit by a foreign guy riding on the wrong side of the road.
Absolutely tragic mate. There have been a few incidents like this on Mad Sunday involving riders from overseas over the years.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Don't believe anywhere in the British Isles hosts a race with a safety record as appallingly bad?
It’s a completely unique event. It cannot be compared with short circuits or even things like the North West.

The nature of the course is an integral part of the challenge that gives us such a spectacle. Right from the start line there is high drama every mile.

Another unique part of the island is the variety of classes, we have lightweights, Superbikes, Superstock, Sidecars and more. This unique event must be treasured and the organisers try very hard to make the racing as safe as possible within the natural challenges presented by this historic course.

Lets hope we have no more tragic incidents.

It’s a completely unique event. It cannot be compared with short circuits or even things like the North West.

The nature of the course is an integral part of the challenge that gives us such a spectacle. Right from the start line there is high drama every mile.

Another unique part of the island is the variety of classes, we have lightweights, Superbikes, Superstock, Sidecars and more. This unique event must be treasured and the organisers try very hard to make the racing as safe as possible within the natural challenges presented by this historic course.

Lets hope we have no more tragic incidents.
We will have more accidents though Jeff unless they make substantial changes, it shouldn't just be an accepted part of an event that a competitor will die it's ridiculous tbh.

We will have more accidents though Jeff unless they make substantial changes, it shouldn't just be an accepted part of an event that a competitor will die it's ridiculous tbh.
I’m really not sure they can do much more. It’s the very nature of the course that presents the risk. MotoGP have huge run off areas and air fencing which would not be possible at the TT.

Don't give him any time on the thread, its all hes after. No interest in the thread whatsoever.

See above
I've just had a look back through this thread, I thought it was him we were arguing with last year and checked for confirmation.
Absolute tool, wants to change the course despite being given all the reasons why it can't be done 🤦‍♂️ he's on ignore now.......I thought I'd done it after his utter shite last year.

I've just had a look back through this thread, I thought it was him we were arguing with last year and checked for confirmation.
Absolute tool, wants to change the course despite being given all the reasons why it can't be done 🤦‍♂️ he's on ignore now.......I thought I'd done it after his utter shite last year.
Yep pops up yearly with the same shite. If everyone doesent give him the replies hes craving for on the thread he'll sharp vanish.

Anyway thats enough, back to the racing.😎

Yeah me too. I’d like to see Michael break the record.

Imagine if he did it in the Senior!
That would be class, would love to see it, take some beating Hickman mind.
2pm second Supersport race......MD double for me, I hope so anyway, that will be 25 and one away from his uncle Joey
Class isn't he.😎

Last edited:

Back