ISIS attack in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times change. Agree one hundred percent the Iraqi problem was sold to the world incorrectly. Didn't change the fact that Saddam was a brutal murderer and dictator though. Each to their own, crack on if you think the Iranian leadership are all round good eggs, try telling that to the Iranian people. Definitely no blinkers on here.

If the Iraqi problem was sold to us incorrectly, what makes you think that they won't do the same with the Iran problem? They've been doing it since time began. The ones with power and money will wage war for their own agendas and greed. They sacrifice us the minions at their behest. They don't care about us. They crash the financial markets when they want. They send us to die when it suits. The 1% of this world are the true enemies. Not the ones they want us to believe.

Btw mate. Just because I don't want us to fight in another proxy war with Iran for Israel. Doesn't mean I think the Iran regime are good eggs. I just don't give a shit. We've messed about and spilled too much blood in that region. Leave it well alone.

We see only what they want us to see
In the entire existence of Human Civilisation there has never been a greater array of credible, respected, informative journalistic sources and news outlets to choose from to keep you up to date with the latest Worldwide events and the underlying research involved. Read as widely as possible, from all across the political and jingoistic spectrum. If you do it this way then when you turn up on here spouting your cartoon, conspiracy, crackpot,
Israli
Secret
Inteligence
Service

Isis are another manufactured bogey men to start proxy wars on behalf of Israel and it's neo con mates.

It's not even a conspiracy theory anymore ffs
Mossad are famously fond of puzzles and can be frequently seen doing the Times Crossword or Puzzler magazine whilst sitting on a park bench. They even made it spell ISIS in English instead of Hebrew to give American fascist loner virgins a chance to uncover their centuries old Machiavellian plans for World domination.

:lol:
Fuck.
Off.

In the entire existence of Human Civilisation there has never been a greater array of credible, respected, informative journalistic sources and news outlets to choose from to keep you up to date with the latest Worldwide events and the underlying research involved. Read as widely as possible, from all across the political and jingoistic spectrum. If you do it this way then when you turn up on here spouting your cartoon, conspiracy, crackpot,

Mossad are famously fond of puzzles and can be frequently seen doing the Times Crossword or Puzzler magazine whilst sitting on a park bench. They even made it spell ISIS in English instead of Hebrew to give American fascist loner virgins a chance to uncover their centuries old Machiavellian plans for World domination.

Fuck.
Off.

Look at me, I like to be spoon-fed information and everything has to be as it seems...

Brainwashed :oops:

I’m not sure that using yourself as a source is generally acceptable

I know they have embedded links...

I wasn't quoting myself as source mate. But those threads will have plenty for you to chew on.

THEY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN

Can't stop it can they mate? They trying their hardest to place huge restrictions on our use of the Internet. Under the guise of anti terror or anti paedo. Hopefully we won't let that happen. And that doesn't mean I'm pro terror or paedos either for fucks sake. That's what they want you to think. The old if your not with us your against us or the if you not got nowt to hide bullshit lines.

It's a full on proxy in the region, the main battles played out in Syria, various militias are supported either by the West or by Russia. The big picture is not the middle east, but growing Russian aggression is a concern. Hoy Trumps trade war with China in as well, something will have to give eventually.

Different sides to the same elite coin. Don't believe the hype mate.

I'll say both. As an aside, I'll use a personal example of the problems that thia kind of thing can bring. I work for an organisation that runs courses for scientific academics, part of which includes online courses. Today, I've had a student on an online course asking me what's happening because a piece of software needed for the course requires a newish version of Java but the US government have decided that because they are from one of their most hated countries (which may be Iran), they can't download Java. That's just so short sighted!

Would you stop being a dick, please!

Not the explanation mark mate. You'll hurt my feelings. How am I being a dick?

Last edited:
It's a full on proxy in the region, the main battles played out in Syria, various militias are supported either by the West or by Russia. The big picture is not the middle east, but growing Russian aggression is a concern. Hoy Trumps trade war with China in as well, something will have to give eventually.
The Russians wouldn't dare a full on confrontation with the US or even Europe. That's why we have had the cyber/misinformation offensive instead. A weak US, a splintered NATO and a divided EU are the top 3 Russian political aims. Add in a higher oil price to rescue their moribund economy (general Middle Eastern turmoil and an Iranian imposed restricted Strait of Hormuz) and Putin has played a f***ing blinder. He's a geopolitical mastermind, miles ahead of anyone else.

If the Iraqi problem was sold to us incorrectly, what makes you think that they won't do the same with the Iran problem? They've been doing it since time began. The ones with power and money will wage war for their own agendas and greed. They sacrifice us the minions at their behest. They don't care about us. They crash the financial markets when they want. They send us to die when it suits. The 1% of this world are the true enemies. Not the ones they want us to believe.

Btw mate. Just because I don't want us to fight in another proxy war with Iran for Israel. Doesn't mean I think the Iran regime are good eggs. I just don't give a shit. We've messed about and spilled too much blood in that region. Leave it well alone.
The best thing to do mate would be to stop reading too many of those American websites. :lol:

Look at me, I like to be spoon-fed information and everything has to be as it seems...

Brainwashed :oops:
*walks off whistling Hava Nagila*

Last edited:
The Russians wouldn't dare a full on confrontation with the US or even Europe. That's why we have had the cyber/misinformation offensive instead. A weak US, a splintered NATO and a divided EU are the top 3 Russian political aims. Add in a higher oil price to rescue their moribund economy (general Middle Eastern turmoil and an Iranian imposed restricted Strait of Hormuz) and Putin has played a f***ing blinder. He's a geopolitical mastermind, miles ahead of anyone else.

The best thing to do mate would be to stop reading too many of those American websites. :lol:

:lol::lol:

I read all sorts from all round the world marra. You can not stop the truth. You can't handle the troooof.

It's not up to me.

The Russians won't need to do it, the full on offensive that is. Any mass cyber attack or EMP attack would do the job by the countries own people. Certainly here in UK no way our Police could cope with that situation, will be carnage.

But if enough of us want it to happen it will........ Problem is its way too easy to manipulate the masses in what they want us to do.
Aye if only..... world is a dangerous place at present. Everyday a schoolday with Vlad and Donald.

With the amount of military activity happening, a misjudgement is high possibility. The worlds most powerful leaders erratic, who knows. Don't read any American websites.

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

I read all sorts from all round the world marra. You can not stop the truth. You can't handle the troooof.
Occam's razor. Most things don't require a long, labyrinthine, convoluted explanation. :lol:

The Russians won't need to do it, the full on offensive that is. Any mass cyber attack or EMP attack would do the job by the countries own people. Certainly here in UK no way our Police could cope with that situation, will be carnage.
That's an overt act of war, they can't risk that. Asymmetric warfare is all they can afford.

Same as follow the money. Who would benefit from Trump, Brexit, NATO weakened and a high oil price?

Haway muggs lad. I know you're more enlightened than that.

The f***ing elites man.

I'm hearing about brexit in US random boxsets like Ballers. WTF?

That should tell you everything you know. Nothing as catchy as Brexit is random. It's a massive PR exercise. Wake the fuck up man.

P.s always follow the money marra. You won go far wrong doing so.....

It should mainly be news about what’s happening in Britain. A terror attack in America probably gets 100 times the airtime of one in Iran. This should be balanced.
We also get reports on the MLS and La Liga, but don’t get report on the Mongolian National Premier league. It’s disgusting

EMP attack!? :D

You do realise that non nuclear EMP technology is practically science fiction? It is fantastically expensive and not very powerful.

And yet if America get a few heavy winds it's on every news bulletin. Pathetic now.
The BBC are obsessed with America. Aye tell me when they get a new president etc., but I don't want to hear daily coverage of congressmen nominations or details of one of the dozens murders the have each day. Have to turn the news off half the time.

140peope died on a ferry in Africa. Also barely got a mention.
To be fair, this, and the Iran attack, were both on the news yesterday dinnertime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back