Is Winchester the RB we've been looking for?

As soon as we strengthen the full back area, this will enable CW to fight for a midfield spot.

This is my biggest concern, after the full back situation.

Is he good enough competition for Corry Evans, especially the surrounding uncertainty around his durability and the fact LON and Neil are fighting for one slot.

Discuss.

As soon as we strengthen the full back area, this will enable CW to fight for a midfield spot.

This is my biggest concern, after the full back situation.

Is he good enough competition for Corry Evans, especially the surrounding uncertainty around his durability and the fact LON and Neil are fighting for one slot.

Discuss.
Think ya probs looking to far ahead there mate,it will all come out in the wash as they say

Excellent again today.

We need to stop saying he is not a full back. He played a couple of seasons as a full back for Oldham - mostly under LJ.

I didn’t rate him highly in midfield last year but I love him to bits at right back. I don’t think there is anything he could contribute from midfield that he is not already doing from right back.

Leave him there for the season.

He’s started the season very, very well. It’s his shirt to lose. Huggins is going to have to be very patient. Long may it continue, it’s great to watch.

He’s started the season very, very well. It’s his shirt to lose. Huggins is going to have to be very patient. Long may it continue, it’s great to watch.

If Huggins plays in the Papa John's/Carabao, he's really going to have to play. You can see from performances all over the pitch that players know that one misstep and there's someone itching to replace them.

Absolutely no qualms about him at RB. Looks as sound as a pound and until he doesn't, the job's his. Player of this (short) season for me.

Back