Is tonight on ifollow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has any site (paid or otherwise) managed to get streams from ifollow? I'm away in Liverpool for work tonight, just got my phone and tablet so I'm guessing I'm a bit fucked for getting a decent VPN and everything set up

Has any site (paid or otherwise) managed to get streams from ifollow? I'm away in Liverpool for work tonight, just got my phone and tablet so I'm guessing I'm a bit fucked for getting a decent VPN and everything set up
Just coughing commentary from mr Bennett for you

Stick tunnelbear on your tablet mate and your good to go. Connect it, sign up to ifollow, buy a match pass, start the stream away and then you can disconnect the VPN and still watch it.

Just coughing commentary from mr Bennett for you

No chance I'll be bothering with that mind, especially since I'd have to pay for it. If I can't get a stream I'll just fuck off out and watch Liverpool's champions league game, might be a bit atmosphere in a pub in central Liverpool and beats listening to Benno, I'll just check the score and follow the thread on here I think!

Stick tunnelbear on your tablet mate and your good to go. Connect it, sign up to ifollow, buy a match pass, start the stream away and then you can disconnect the VPN and still watch it.

Cheers mate I'll try that!

Reactions: Baz
No chance I'll be bothering with that mind, especially since I'd have to pay for it. If I can't get a stream I'll just fuck off out and watch Liverpool's champions league game, might be a bit atmosphere in a pub in central Liverpool and beats listening to Benno, I'll just check the score and follow the thread on here I think!

Cheers mate I'll try that!

No worries mate, just make sure that you make up an address that matches the country you are connected to through the VPN when entering the billing address on iFollow. For example, if tunnelbear connects you to France, make sure you enter a French address in the billing info. You can find random address generators on google if you need one.

I think it's possible to share your screen over Facebook, so I think that's how some people have been sharing it.

You'd think they'd develop an ifollow app for smart TVs and stuff. Presuming there's an android app, but does it work on android boxes?

I've been able to watch our games on PremierAdLive (via ifollow) although tonights isn't scheduled as yet

Any chance they are doing invites for PremierAd at the minute?
Not likely i know.

I was signed up to them years ago but moved over to news-source as i found them reliable at the time. Unfortunately they've never shown an ifollow game though

Any chance they are doing invites for PremierAd at the minute?
Not likely i know.

I was signed up to them years ago but moved over to news-source as i found them reliable at the time. Unfortunately they've never shown an ifollow game though

I don't think they are to be honest mate, I've jjst tried to find out but can't see anything
It's on E6

Not a chance

Ahh yeah just seen it's bee added, good stuff(i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back