Is tonight on ifollow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm having issues with iFollow tonight for the first time.

As usual, I've fired up my vpn and signed in to ifollow on the itfc site. However, when I've gone to fixtures and looked for the match centre I'm only getting a "register on ifollow" link rather than a link to the match centre where Isusually purchase the game pass.

Any ideas?

I'm having issues with iFollow tonight for the first time.

As usual, I've fired up my vpn and signed in to ifollow on the itfc site. However, when I've gone to fixtures and looked for the match centre I'm only getting a "register on ifollow" link rather than a link to the match centre where Isusually purchase the game pass.

Any ideas?
Same

same here, using vpn...???geoblocked??? error initially then I change my VPN location and I can get logged in and get all the prices in USD but cannot buy in match centre

The site I look at for broadcasts doesn't have us listed as being on ifollow tonight.

I assumed it was an oversight but I wonder if for some reason Ipswich have chosen not to make this one available?

Can I purchase a pass on a monthly basis or for a single game?

At present only season passes are available...

hope this aint true...

Can I purchase a pass on a monthly basis or for a single game?

At present only season passes are available...

hope this aint true...

Maybe they've taken the match pass away in the hope some of our more mental supporters will pay for a whole season of ipswich games just to watch tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back