Is this now a club in crisis?

Sorry if seb but on another happy note just read the under 18s got " thumped" at home four nil by Fulham...it's getting worse throughout the club.Someone has to get a grip of this losing mentality.( no doubt there will be excuses but the losses keep mounting)

I am now of the opinion that we are indeed in Crisis. We need to go upwards and pretty damn quick. We have just as much chance of going downwards. This club could be in this league for years. Worse still, history tells us big clubs in this league are just as likely to go down a league as go up one.
That is staring us in the face right now. We need improvement right now, never mind talking about January.
I was out last night and had the piss taken out of me by Hartlepool fans. Get That.

Sorry if seb but on another happy note just read the under 18s got " thumped" at home four nil by Fulham...it's getting worse throughout the club.Someone has to get a grip of this losing mentality.( no doubt there will be excuses but the losses keep mounting)

Dont worry, the club will be along to post a picture of a stack of Bella Pizzas on twitter for after the match.

I expected to get knocked out of the League Cup eventually- but not by bloody Oxford.
I didn't want to progress in the Checkatrade or whatever the fucka is called - but fuck me, knocked out by Scunthorpe?
Realistically we were never going to win the FA Cup - but for Gillingham to knock us out in the first round proper?

If we don't beat Coventry on Saturday I really fear for the long-term future of this club.
It's not a crisis unless we're threatened with relegation. Otherwise it's just the same old shot.

Yes, it is now a crisis for a club with a fanbase, expensive big stadium and history such as ours. We thought we had hit the bottom and started our return, but now clearly we have not. Currently we are barely a mid-table League One side and fading, there is nothing to suggest that we are 'out of position' anymore. Having seen another 1/10 performance from Grigg I doubt we can win another game with him as striker, but our defence is completely shot. THe small subset of more talented players will surely want to jump ship in January. Crisis?

Last edited:
Chairman who hasn’t bothered his arse in months, his mate methven who continues to alienate fans

A manager nobody wants

Players who are average as fuck and crumbling week by week

Fans had enough

Recruitment thats just abhorrent and no money! The perfect storm yet again

Back