Is this now a club in crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If being in our lowest ever position after over 140 years of history, a huge chunk of which saw us as the biggest of the big clubs in the country isn't a crisis, then nothing ever f***ing is.
It was a crisis when we were relegated from the Premier League and and even bigger one when relegated to this league. The fact we can't get out of it and have the worst ever team we have ever assembled is just heightening it.

The epitome of a crisis is being at your lowest ever ebb. We are currently sat below our lowest ever ebb and can't get back up to it.
Your version of a crisis is completely different to mine, safc losing a few games isn’t a crisis, if they win a couple of league games in a row people won’t be using the crisis word, some fans need to get a grip

Your version of a crisis is completely different to mine, safc losing a few games isn’t a crisis, if they win a couple of league games in a row people won’t be using the crisis word, some fans need to get a grip

And this is why you are where you are. This lad clearly doesnt care how insulting the current position is. Admirable in a way. But doesnt address the problem of current league position

And this is why you are where you are. This lad clearly doesnt care how insulting the current position is. Admirable in a way. But doesnt address the problem of current league position
Winning games addresses where we are in the league, it’s not rocket science

Losing a few games? In the third division? In the manner we've lost, without a fuckin shot on target in most of them? You're taking the piss.

He's an idiot, or one of you lot on a wind up.

We have never ever been in a crisis then. As far as footballing goes we have always been better than we should be apart from now

I'm expecting another season in league one! It's a F,kin joke! If the kids didn't want to go today I'd stay at home.

Maybe they will play better I front of the smaller crowd!

I expected to get knocked out of the League Cup eventually- but not by bloody Oxford.
I didn't want to progress in the Checkatrade or whatever the fucka is called - but fuck me, knocked out by Scunthorpe?
Realistically we were never going to win the FA Cup - but for Gillingham to knock us out in the first round proper?

If we don't beat Coventry on Saturday I really fear for the long-term future of this club.

Duh! The performances over the last few games are getting worse. Results over the last few games are getting worse. We have a manager who is causing all of it. The players also seem to not have a single clue about what they are meant to do and can't do anything right.

Behind the scenes you can't see things getting better. We have a boardroom totally devoid of any organisational skills and financial nous. They are not pro-active and decisive. They are not willing to take a gamble. To take a risk. To go for broke. Just do it and see what happens. They are intent on playing it safe all the time. You can't see how and when the club will finally get it right in terms of spending and recruitment. Phil Parkinson is a perfect example. Fans are saying he was only appointed because he was cheap and a safe bet since he knows League 1 inside and out. Someone like Daniel Stendel or Nigel Pearson would have been yes costly (Nigel Pearson) and unknown (Daniel Stendel), but both would have been a more ambitious appointment. But any issues with cost or how unknown as a type of managerial target is is offset by the fact the owner is at least willing to throw caution to the wind and to take a risk, a gamble. You go for broke and if it doesn't work out at least I anyway can't say you didn't try.

Yes what’s that got to do with anything

Bouncin wasn't it? I particularly enjoyed when the away fans started with the "you're fuckin shit chants" - not as much as when the Lincoln fans sang it mind.
But it's not a crisis cos we're not in the relegation zone.

And ? That doesn’t mean it’s a crisis, we are in the third division because of years of mismanagement

Years of mismanagement during which you defended everyone responsible and refused to have a word said against the people in charge.

You're doing the exact same now, it's all you've ever done on here.

Do you ever look at the position we are in, how far we have fallen, and the clip of our squad and think you might be wrong?

Years of mismanagement during which you defended everyone responsible and refused to have a word said against the people in charge.

You're doing the exact same now, it's all you've ever done on here.

Do you ever look at the position we are in, how far we have fallen, and the clip of our squad and think you might be wrong?
Yet again someone who can’t read!!! Think before you speak. I defended short against the comments he never spent much as he spent a fortune , always said he should of sold a couple of years before he did, but then you need a buyer!! And that he put the wrong people in charge of spending it. I defended Bain when people were just blaming him for everything when he clearly had a budget of basically nothing and had to try and bargain to get any player in as proven by Netflix documentary. But you carry on with your boring crack

Yet again someone who can’t read!!! Think before you speak. I defended short against the comments he never spent much as he spent a fortune , always said he should of sold a couple of years before he did, but then you need a buyer!! And that he put the wrong people in charge of spending it. I defended Bain when people were just blaming him for everything when he clearly had a budget of basically nothing and had to try and bargain to get any player in as proven by Netflix documentary. But you carry on with your boring crack
You would have been handy at the Nuremberg Nazi Trials. There was loads of wranguns for you to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back