Is there a football forum busier than this one?

There’s 2330 people browsing this forum at the moment according to the stat on the homepage. Is that right @Roger ? Or does that include people who have the webpage open on their phone and always logged in like me.

Unless you are actively doing something like reading pages or making posts you won't be counted.

RAWK and Red Café seem quite busy.

I joined a few rival team forums when I was going to a lot of away matches a few years back but none of them had the breadth of topics or the sheer daftness of this place.

You're right about RAWK. I posted something mildly critical, may have been the Suarez racism incident and I was banned within minutes.

I lasted longer on the clown forum when I asked if anyone else was having car reliability problems.

FFS :lol:

Busiest on Fridays at 5 o’clock iirc

Full of slime

I’d guess Redcafe and Red and White Kop would be a lot busier in terms of traffic, but this is easily the best football forum around.

I am guessing redcafe is similar, certainly in terms of posting activity as we have had 29 million posts since moving to this format and it looks like they have had 24 million presumably over a similar timescale.

At the moment 1600 online here and 1800 there.

Interesting that redcafe has always looked similar and adopted a simple style like here and I assume they haven’t copied us. We certainly haven’t copied them. I do like their “matchday” stuff though which is obviously something they have developed themselves.

RAWK is rather unique in that there is no advertising, so I am amazed he can afford to run the place!

Back