Is there a football forum busier than this one?

RAWK is canny busy. And also like North Korea

RAWK and Red Café seem quite busy.

I joined a few rival team forums when I was going to a lot of away matches a few years back but none of them had the breadth of topics or the sheer daftness of this place.

You're right about RAWK. I posted something mildly critical, may have been the Suarez racism incident and I was banned within minutes.

I lasted longer on the clown forum when I asked if anyone else was having car reliability problems.

Is he ok? Haven’t seen him post for a while and heard rumours he had aftershave poisoning
I heard they have refused him entry to wembley on public decency and hygiene grounds ......something to do with a typo involving a W and a H!

Nobody actually posts on the arsenal one, they just include their season ticket holders on the figures.
I bow to your greater knowledge....... to be honest i was just going of their ability to moan and the fact when the old bbc football forums(606 i think)was still in existance the posts on the arse forum outnumbered ours by 3:1 at least.

Last edited:
It's certainly underappreciated outside of Sunderland (more than it should be for oppo fans). Our support is immense on and off the field and the passion clearly comes off in this forum. I did an proffesional analysis for supporters forums a long time ago, and though i can't recall the numbers we were right up there with the heavy hitters.

There's loads of warring factions. You've got the Corrie crew. The duck squad. The pisspots. The mods. The ageing rockers. Millennials. Southsiders. Northsiders.

Literally could go up at any minute. Hell on.

Bloody millennials. It used to be so less complicated. Back in the day it was just sandalistas and ubers.

Last edited:
Best Football related forum on the internet by a long shot. Used to like an old setup where every club had a forum and you could dip in and out of each one easily. Can't remember what it was called but SKY pulled out and it closed. Stuck to a couple of crappy Derby one's and found this around 2006. Going on a derby forum is like being with the wife, coming on here is like being tied up by the bit on the side!

This isn't as busy as it used to be. Sometimes the threads barely seem to move on the front page nowadays.

On the SMB page I mean.

Fully expect to see a big increase in posts next week as the Wembley count-down continues....be good if some of the Wembley-only posters stuck around......what ever the result on Sunday....

We do have one of the 'better' forums. In better I mean most threads have a great number of replies.

You look at some other forums and it's about 4 people and that's it.

Just a shame that often a perfectly reasonable debate soon sinks into abuse. It never used to be like that.
It’s always been the same, just with different people

Back