Is Rigg

A first team starter from now on .
Seems to be getting a run of games now .
Should do his confidence good
Nothing to play for so may as well give the lad plenty of starts for the run in. Valuable first team experience and more chance of him signing a pro contract in the summer if he's playing.

We need to tie him down, can't lose an asset like that for pennies, same with Matty Young, will go for big money one day if we hold onto them.

Whether Rigg starts next season is another question, dependant on how he develops and if we bring in any quality in midfield.

Have to say I thought he's looked knackered 25mins in the last two games although still massively skillfully. It's alot to ask for a 16 year old to keep up with fully physically developed men for 50-90 mins. Id be happy if he was brought on after about 50 mins in some games to give him more opportunity to shine

Nothing to play for so may as well give the lad plenty of starts for the run in. Valuable first team experience and more chance of him signing a pro contract in the summer if he's playing.

We need to tie him down, can't lose an asset like that for pennies, same with Matty Young, will go for big money one day if we hold onto them.

Whether Rigg starts next season is another question, dependant on how he develops and if we bring in any quality in midfield.

Rigg should be starting next season week in week out. He has no ceiling with how good he can be.

Rigg should be starting next season week in week out. He has no ceiling with how good he can be.
Hope he does mate but some solid competition for him in midfield would be nice and would push him harder which can only be a good thing. He seems very versatile and when he bulks up is gona be top class.

He's going to be class. I think we should offer him an ex-council house in the ryhope area to tempt him to sign a pro contract, otherwise he might go to the goblins up the road.

Have to say I thought he's looked knackered 25mins in the last two games although still massively skillfully. It's alot to ask for a 16 year old to keep up with fully physically developed men for 50-90 mins. Id be happy if he was brought on after about 50 mins in some games to give him more opportunity to shine

He's a first-team starter now

Back