Is OGS a dead man walking?

I was half listening to MOTD last night and Pogba was being interviewed. He was hardly helping GOS S case when he said “ something has to change “.

Playing Rashford out of position and clearly not fully recovered from injury, then saying he needs to "prioritise football" when the inevitable dip in form and goals occur, is pure David Brent.
Tbf i dont think hes wrong saying rashford needs to prioritise football mind, hes been shocking for the last 12 month or so

OGS has a habit of pulling an unexpected result out of the bag when he looks to be a game away from the sack. So fully expect them to beat Liverpool next week..

Had a United fan (not from Manchester) on a group chat yesterday saying how depressing it is supporting them. I despair……

Hmmm. He struggled with a struggling Cardiff side. A lorra lorra letters doesn’t make his a big enuff name for the oasis on the hill.

Managers don’t care marra. Just think about the 4 yrs wages for 18

Hmmm. He struggled with a struggling Cardiff side. A lorra lorra letters doesn’t make his a big enuff name for the oasis on the hill.

Managers don’t care marra. Just think about the 4 yrs wages for 18 months work.
True enough.

They will be well behind Chelsea, City and Liverpool again this season.
They had a relatively easy start too where the others have all played each other.
They have spent a fortune on the likes of Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo and the handling of De Beek is very strange. They have some tough fixtures coming up with Liverpool, City and Spurs up next in the PL.

You can never second guess what's really going on at a club, but his lack of a settled side and game plan / identity is baffling when you consider who he's signed and how much has been spent.

Never looks in control of things when getting interviewed either.

I know you can't compare his squal with other top teams but another manager utilising these players would get more out of them.

And he shows no sign of turning things around.

His post match interview on MOTD wasn’t the best and he sounded like he doesn’t have the answers, and I don’t think he’s got long left given they’ve got Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea coming up in their next 5 league games.

Watching motd now and he could do with scrapping off both pogba and matic

pogba is an absolute tart who I’ve waited 2-3 years now to be the class player he should be, barely breaks sweat and puts the absolute minimum effort in

He should have sold Pogba at the first opportunity and brought in a couple of proper central midfielders. The team is unbalanced and it may cost him his job.
they'll lose him for nowt at end of season, Martial.Mata.Jones.Bailly all should have been shifted anarl, and bought Grealish, Maddison, don't know what's wrong with Sancho but he's been shite since he went there

Back