Is OGS a dead man walking?

He should have sold Pogba at the first opportunity and brought in a couple of proper central midfielders. The team is unbalanced and it may cost him his job.

mate

to suggest he needed more money is ludicrous

he’s spent a fortune

including over 40 mill on a centre mid he never plays

sick of hearing this from Neville n co

they probs got the most expensive team in world football
Signing Maguire and making him captain should have been a warning sign right from the start.

tbf they’ve massively improved since he game

I actually think the manager did ok until this year

Last edited:

Cant see him being there much longer.

the squad has not been strong enough to compete for years for the premiership no 1 spot... it is now

what’s happening now is lack of strong leadership. I think Ronaldo has been brought in above his head and he just can’t manage him, and then there is Ronald, doing a one man hatchet job on OGS, his attitude looks off to me

Cant see him being there much longer.

It’s just bizarre him being there anyway. They spend hundreds of millions on players yet have Ole in charge 😂 it’s nuts. I also don’t see why his position isn’t under scrutiny from the media as much as Bruce’s for example. He shouldn’t be managing in the premier league never mind it’s most successful club

Signing Maguire and making him captain should have been a warning sign right from the start.

One of the better bits of recent recruitment.

Looking at signings like Ronaldo- they had a great pacy attack going forward last season but needed to address central midfield and defence. They addressed central defence, but not midfield and then went for Ronaldo which completely changes how they're set up and chucks two years work in the bin.

Bringing in Sancho, then Ronaldo when Fernandes has been a great success and hanging onto Pogba looks like someone is working above Ogs on recruitment.

Playing Rashford out of position and clearly not fully recovered from injury, then saying he needs to "prioritise football" when the inevitable dip in form and goals occur, is pure David Brent.

Back