Is it really effing worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Tories are vicious killers surely this is an ideal opportunity to kill millions?

they may well have to live with the thought that had they just waited a few more months until the vaccine but for a couple of days they could have had many more years with them. I couldn’t live with myself knowing that.
This won’t go down well BUT there must be thousands of people who have knowingly caused the death of other people, and their loved ones due to their foolish or selfish actions but I honestly don’t think people are all that arsed?

We all live for the moment and dont believe our actions have consequences. That is modern society i’m afraid.
I find it absolute madness to relax the rules for Christmas. All that abiding by the rules for nothing imo
Mad isnt it. Spent 9 month stressing the need for social distancing and not mixing households only to decide a month into the second wave all will be okay to mix owa xmas :lol: what could go wrong!?

Last edited:
This won’t go down well BUT there must be thousands of people who have knowingly caused the death of other people, and their loved ones due to their foolish or selfish actions but I honestly don’t think people are all that arsed?

We all live for the moment and dont believe our actions have consequences. That is modern society i’m afraid.

Mad isnt it. Spent 9 month stressing the need for social distancing and not mixing households only to decide a month into the second wave all will be okay to mix owa xmas :lol: what could go wrong!?

Crazy isnt it mate. My anxiety and stress levels have gone through the roof trying to deal with it all.

As the Tories are vicious killers surely this is an ideal opportunity to kill millions?
Why do people post awful pathetic shit like this?
Yes, they're desperate to kill millions of people, thats exactly what they want to do.
I really hope that you aren't going to meet up with anyone until vaccine is released.

Where we live, between the lockdowns we have been able to mix with households.
If you think that it would have been fair to only let tier 1 people mix inside with a rule of 6 fair enough.
What has been given is not really a massive shift in rules

I'll be honest, I don't personally know one person who gives a toss about the rules or the virus now mind.

Strange how everybody has just given up

You’ve obviously missed the rescue at sea programme that’s just been on , rescued some lads from drowning but made them wear masks going back to shore.

Utter madness , no one can convince me otherwise.

Exactly mate. Boils my piss tbh.

Its the truth. At work the mask wearing is pure token and its impossible to social distance in reality. Our lass works in a school and their covid protocols are genuinely non-existant.

I went out for food before the restaurants shut and the manager is showing us the special on his phone and leaves it on the table to look at :lol:

I break the odd rule but generally do follow it. I'm just saying that not many people I know are.

I viewed a house recently and the sellers didn't wait outside like recommended and they said we didn't have ti wear masks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back