is calories all that matters when burning fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbs have worse calories than other food types. Keep away from carbs and you should be fine mate. chuckle

I never said you would burn 3000 calories I said you would make your calorie intake 3200 with a 60 min cardio session, 700 +2500 = 3200.

Wake up and smell the Humous....dear oh dear

Vitamins and minerals are something I've juts picked up on? You can add the word "fact" to a statement, but it doesn't make it fact. You can lose weight and be very deficient in certain areas and be far from 'healthy'.

"I've never heard of your buzz word 'micronutrient'". Jesus, the shit people try to start with me gets worse and worse every single day on here. Micronutrients are a buz... just...ugh.

But na, just do what this bloke says and completely ignore vitamins and minerals (they're a fad), purely because he's never heard of them - Ye'll be fine.

Eating a balanced controlled diet, gets you minerals and vitamins or whatever you call them. I'm guessing your a worldly type who is about 23-27 years old and been deprived of a social life?

You can count calories but make sure you get the right amount of Nutrients in doing do, some people like to overload on Protein (drinks and shakes) in particular, that's not good for you but it will give you body mass!

I never said you would burn 3000 calories I said you would make your calorie intake 3200 with a 60 min cardio session, 700 +2500 = 3200.

Wake up and smell the Humous....dear oh dear

Eating a balanced controlled diet, gets you minerals and vitamins or whatever you call them. I'm guessing your a worldly type who is about 23-27 years old and been deprived of a social life?

I've just turned 19, fine social life and part of several sporting clubs. It's evident that you are 50 and retarded.

You can count calories but make sure you get the right amount of Nutrients in doing do, some people like to overload on Protein (drinks and shakes) in particular, that's not good for you but it will give you body mass!

You've just simply substantiated my initial response. Thanks for coming into this thread, baselessly trying to attack my information and making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it astonishing that someone who is claiming to be ITK on exercise information does not know the word 'micronutrients'. Also, to then have a go at people who do is quite depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back