is calories all that matters when burning fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it astonishing that someone who is claiming to be ITK on exercise information does not know the word 'micronutrients'. Also, to then have a go at people who do is quite depressing.

He then initiates personal attacks, although I'll take it as somewhat of a compliment that he thought I could be as old as 27 :lol:

Mission accomplished young kids with no idea, just about sums up this forum in general.

Unsubstantiated, egotistical wafflers with little or no life skills, you would never have survived in the great depression when we lived on food that had little or no micronutrients at all

Mission accomplished young kids with no idea, just about sums up this forum in general.

Unsubstantiated, egotistical wafflers with little or no life skills, you would never have survived in the great depression when we lived on food that had little or no micronutrients at all

Titus provides evidence to what he is saying, I don't understand a lot of it but i don't expect to. Your the one who seems to have no life skills coming trying to get a bite out of people for an argument.

Who gave you a voice in this?

Now back down and when I want your opinion I will press your head

:lol::lol::lol:

ITT a 50 year old person with obvious psychological issues begins meltdown after showing himself up.

:lol::lol::lol:

ITT a 50 year old person with obvious psychological issues begins meltdown after showing himself up.

Prey all hail the new master of diets and everything fitness.............hail Titus............hail Titus The Great :lol:

Prey all hail the new master of diets and everything fitness.............hail Titus............hail Titus The Great :lol:

Yes, because I frequently claim to be anything of the sort...

You are 50 years old and acting like a child on an internet forum because you got called up on talking absolute shite on a topic you know very little about. Everybody in this thread can see what a fool you've made of yourself.

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for you, since based on the way you act in this thread there is clearly something wrong with you, but continue your meltdown if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, because I frequently claim to be anything of the sort...

You are 50 years old and acting like a child on an internet forum because you got called up on talking absolute shite on a topic you know very little about. Everybody in this thread can see what a fool you've made of yourself.

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for you, since based on the way you act in this thread there is clearly something wrong with you, but continue your meltdown if you wish.

:lol:

I find it more sad than entertaining to see a 50 year old man make such a fool out of himself because he didn't like the fact I used the word 'micronutrients' :lol:

Titus don't be taken in by everything you read on here, there are people about who intentionally have a dig at youth to bait them, ever thought I might be one of them?

Titus don't be taken in by everything you read on here, there are people about who intentionally have a dig at youth to bait them, ever thought I might be one of them?
It's a bit late to start trying to claim a whoosh, silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back