Is anyone in a pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuinely surprised about Wetherspoons mind

It was the only pub out of half a dozen on the main drag that was open anarl.

I think all the talk of chaos has been a bit overblown tbh. Most trouble in pubs etc is in places where all the young 'uns gan. I'm hardly a regular but don't think I've ever seen any bother in a Spoons.

I’ve react through this thread and still have no idea why you’d be drinking in a pub now/ earlier? What are you possibly gaining from that experience. You can get alcohol at home, you can even have your mates round.

But why would you be drinking on a Saturday morning anyway, anyone gasping for a pint has a problem.

"I’ve spoken to regulars Chris and Jimmy. Jimmy hasn’t gone to bed after his night shift tarmacking the roads. He had a shower and came straight here. He described the taste of his first Carling as being like an ‘angel p***ing on the tip of his tongue

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Dread to think what he's been drinking during lockdown.
"I’ve spoken to regulars Chris and Jimmy. Jimmy hasn’t gone to bed after his night shift tarmacking the roads. He had a shower and came straight here. He described the taste of his first Carling as being like an ‘angel p***ing on the tip of his tongue

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
Well he got the piss bit right if he's drinking carling

No doubt, riots, protests and then the beach.

Coupled with this now, I reckon we'll be back in lockdown within a few weeks, start of august maybe, we'll see
That is my hunch about this to. This virus will exploit those who break social distancing and hygiene measures. Social distancing and hygiene measures are not minor recommendations, advice and guidelines to be lightly considered or ignored, they are a 'must', if we are to stop this virus from transmitting and infecting.

That is my hunch about this to. This virus will exploit those who break social distancing and hygiene measures. Social distancing and hygiene measures are not minor recommendations, advice and guidelines to be lightly considered or ignored, they are a 'must', if we are to stop this virus from transmitting and infecting.
I thought we would have done the new zealand and just cut off the outside world or control people coming in but get the numbers to zero and then open everything up.

This is just gonna drag it out imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back